Just when you thought you have seen it all and Jurassic World had already won the best CGI motion picture award, this pops up:
The sharks are back, they are not only bigger but stronger, faster and far hungrier than the last time they dined in New York. This time the sharks are back and along with them a huge cast of suckers to die, and this time the venue for the annual shark-fest will be Washington DC.
Amongst the shining cast are NASCAR drivers Brad Keselowski and Joey Logano, Grant Imahara (host from MythBusters), Jackie Collins (yup the bestselling author), “The Former Incredible Hulk” Lou Ferrigno,Grammy winner Ne-Yo, Illusionists Penn & Teller, Frankie Muniz of Malcolm In The Middle fame and of course the beloved David “Knight” Hasselhoff.
Tara Reid and Cassie Scerbo will also be shaking the East Coast with some major bombs being dropped on those sharks. Bo Derek and Ryan Newman will also star with one of the most star studded line up from the previous two epics:
- Mark Cuban (President of the United States)
- Ann Coulter (Vice President of the United States)
- WWE Superstar Chris Jericho (ride attendant Bruce)
- Jerry Springer (tourist)
- Jedward (tourists)
- Ray J (NASA tech Tom Major)
- Michele Bachmann as herself
- NSYNC singer Chris Kirkpatrick (lifeguard)
- Shahs of Sunset star Reza Farahan (Capitol Park policeman)
- Washington Redskins outside linebacker Ryan Kerrigan (NASA tech) and offensive tackle Tom Compton (reporter), and
- Huey, Dewey, Louie, Killer, Hammer and family as the Sharks
Come July 22nd, it’s going to be a bit crowded and a bit breezy in Washington DC. Based on an original screenplay, Sharknado 3 promises to be worse … ahem, I mean pure awesomeness compared to its predecessors.