Do you want to cancel ABC subscription in Australia? If so, this article has your back. ABC is an American cable and satellite television channel run by the Disney-ABC Television Group, a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company. This live channel offers a wide variety of programming, including news, sports, and entertainment.
Unfortunately, this amazing streaming platform is only available in the USA, so you can’t enjoy ABC in Australia unless you use a premium VPN like ExpressVPN to get access to ABC movies and shows like American Rescue Dog Show outside USA. You can also watch ABC on Roku if you have Roku subscription.
While it is one of the best channels out there, you may want to cancel for one reason or another. If you feel like you want to unsubscribe or cancel an ABC subscription, there are a few steps that you need to follow.
You can delete the ABC account or streaming subscription from your streaming device or platform. Let’s get to the steps.
How to Cancel ABC Subscription in Australia [Quick Guide]
When you have an ABC subscription in Australia and do not cancel it, you will be automatically charged for the next month. If you subscribed for an ABC free trial and forgot to cancel, you will be charged for the first month.
You must cancel your ABC subscription at least 24 hours before ending the free trial or subscription to avoid recurring charges.
Here are the steps to cancel ABC subscription on various devices.
How to Cancel ABC Subscription Via iPhone or iPad
If you had subscribed to ABC on your iPhone or iPad, you could cancel the subscription by following these simple steps:
How to Cancel ABC Subscription Via Android device
Did you know that you can cancel your ABC subscription on your Android device? If you had subscribed to the channel using your Android device, follow these steps:
How to Cancel ABC Subscription on a Mac computer
If you had subscribed to the channel using your Mac computer, you could cancel it by following these steps:
How to Cancel ABC Subscription on Paypal
Paypal is one of the means you can use to subscribe to ABC. If you had subscribed using Paypal, here are the steps to cancel your subscription:
How To Cancel ABC Subscription Through ABC’s website?
Did you sign up for the ABC channel through their website? If so, you can cancel your account on the website or visit the payment providers they use. Here is how you can cancel the account on ABC’s website.
What is an alternative to ABC?
After canceling your ABC subscription, you might be looking for an alternative to the channel.
The good thing is that there are several other channels that you can subscribe to that offer the same or better content.
Some of the alternative channels you can consider are:
- Hulu Live TV: This streaming service offers ABC content in its live tv package. You can also find other channels such as ESPN, Fox Sports, NBCSN, and more.
- Playstation Vue: Playstation Vue is a gaming console that offers a live tv service. You can subscribe to it to access channels such as ABC, ESPN, Fox Sports, and more.
- AT&T Now: AT&T Now is a live tv streaming service that offers some of the best TV channels, including ABC. You can also get channels like ESPN, Fox Sports, and more.
- fuboTV: fuboTV is also an American live tv streaming service. You can subscribe to this streaming service to enjoy channels such as ABC, ESPN, Fox Sports, and more.
- Philo: This is another American internet television service. You can subscribe to Philo and get access to channels such as AMC, Animal Planet, BBC America, and more.
- Sling TV: Owned by Dish Network, Sling TV is an American over-the-top internet television service. You can subscribe to this streaming service and get access to channels such as ESPN, Fox Sports, NBCSN, and more.
- Youtube TV: Youtube TV is Google’s live tv streaming service. You can subscribe to this streaming service and get access to channels such as ABC, ESPN, Fox Sports, and more. It is among the most popular live tv streaming services in the US.
How do I cancel ABC subscription in Australia?
How do I delete ABC?
You can delete ABC account by following the steps highlighted above. Depending on how you subscribed to the channel, you might be able to do it through the ABC website or your payment provider.
On the website:
- Go to your account
- Find “DELETE THIS ABC ACCOUNT”
- Click on the tab to delete your account
How much is an ABC subscription in Australia?
This article has highlighted various steps which you can use to cancel ABC subscription in Australia. As you can see from the details, there are various ABC cancellations, depending on how you subscribed to your account.
You can either delete your account or unsubscribe from the channel. Choose the method that is most convenient for you and follow the steps highlighted.
Also, if you are looking for an alternative to ABC, there are several other channels that you can subscribe to that offer the same or better content. Ensure you do this earlier to avoid being charged again.