How to Watch Australia vs Sri Lanka ICC T20 World Cup 2022 in USA

Australian and Sri Lankan cricket fans in the United States may be scratching their heads over how to watch Australia vs Sri Lanka ICC T20 World Cup 2022 in USA, which will air on Disney Plus Hotstar on Oct 25, 2022, but is restricted to the United States.

However, Disney Plus Hotstar is now only available for direct streaming in India due to licensing issues. This means that fans outside the US who want to watch ICC T20 World Cup 2022 in the US will need to bypass all geo-restrictions of this channel using a reliable VPN service like ExpressVPN.

Keep reading, and you’ll learn how to use a VPN to watch Disney+ Hotstar in US:

Watch Australia vs Sri Lanka ICC T20 World Cup 2022 in USA – [Quick Steps]

Steps to watch Australia vs Sri Lanka ICC T20 World Cup 2022 in USA:

  • Get ExpressVPN, the best VPN service.
  • Download and log in to the app.
  • Connect to a server located in India.
  • Open Disney+ Hotstar and log in.
  • Search and enjoy the match!

Where to Watch Australia vs Sri Lanka ICC T20 World Cup 2022 Live in USA?

You can watch Sri Lanka vs Australia t20 2022 live on Disney+ Hotstar and SonyLiv in USA with an ExpressVPN subscription. Even though Disney Plus Hotstar restricts access to its programming depending on a user’s location, our strategy of using a VPN will allow you to bypass these regulations.

Where is Australia vs Sri Lanka ICC T20 World Cup 2022 happening?

The venue for the match would be Perth Stadium in Perth, Australia. Optus Stadium is the current name for this venue. AFL, rugby union and league, football (soccer), cricket, and entertainment events can all be hosted at the 60,000-seat Perth Stadium, making it a world-class venue.

What Date is Australia vs Sri Lanka ICC T20 World Cup 2022?

On October 25, 2022, Australia and Sri Lanka will meet in the ICC Twenty20 World Cup match. (Monday). The COVID-19 pandemic forced the postponement of the event. Therefore, the fans have been waiting patiently for this confrontation.

At What Time Can I Watch Australia vs Sri Lanka ICC T20 World Cup 2022 Live in USA?

Live coverage of Australia’s match vs Sri Lanka in the ICC Twenty20 World Cup 2022 will begin in the United States at 7:00 am Eastern time. On Disney Plus Hotstar, users in the United States can watch live broadcasts of all Twenty20 World Cup 2022 matches.

Australia vs Sri Lanka ICC T20 World Cup 2022: OTT Platforms and TV channels

The details of the Disney+ Hotstar subscription Plan for how to watch Australia and Sri Lanka ICC T20 World Cup 2022 in USA:

TerritoryTelevision ExploitationDigital Exploitation
Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, MaldivesStar Network
PakistanPTV & ARY Digital NetworksTBC
BangladeshGazi TVRabbithole
CanadaTimes Internet (Willow)Hotstar
USATimes Internet (Willow)ESPN+
USA, Central & South America, and MexicoESPN+
CaribbeanESPNESPN
United KingdomSky SportsSky Sports
Sub Saharan AfricaSuperSportSuperSport
SingaporeStarHubStarHub
MalaysiaAstroYupp TV
Hong KongNow TVNow TV, Yupp TV
AustraliaFox Sports, Channel NineKayo
New ZealandSky SportSky Sport
PNG, Fiji & Pacific IslandsPNG DigicelPNG Digicel
Everywhere Else(Continental Europe, SE Asia & Central /South America)Yupp TV

Is Australia vs Sri Lanka televised?

Yes, Australia vs Sri Lanka will be televised. Some of the most well-known networks that will air coverage of the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup in Australia include the Star Network, Sky Sports, Fox Sports, ESPN, PTV, and Times Internet.

What are the details of the Disney+ Hotstar Subscription Plan for Australia vs Sri Lanka ICC T20 World Cup 2022?

RateServices offered
  • $10.92/year(Super)
  • Watch on TV or Laptop
  • Number of simultaneous devices – 2
Movies, TV shows, live sports, and all other content
  • $13.35/Year(Super+Ads free)
  • Watch on TV or Laptop
  • Number of simultaneous devices – 2
Movies, TV shows, live sports, and all other content
  • $18.21/year(Premium)
  • Watch on TV or Laptop
  • Number of simultaneous devices – 4
Movies, TV shows, live sports, and all other content

Australia vs Sri Lanka – Head-to-Head Records in ICC T20 World Cup:

Australia and Sri Lanka met in the ICC T20 World Cup four times.

Australia has dominated these four games, winning three and losing just one against Sri Lanka. Australia has scored a maximum of 168 runs and Sri Lanka a maximum of 160 in their World Cup matchups against each other.

The best score that Sri Lanka could get was 87 in the most crucial event, whereas Australia could manage the best score was 102. Also, in Australia vs Sri Lanka t20 2021, AUS won by 7 wickets.

Who are in the Squads For Australia vs Sri Lanka ICC T20 World Cup 2022?

Australian PlayersSri Lankan Players
Aaron Finch (c)Dasun Shanaka (c)
Ashton Agar,Pathum Nissanka
Pat CumminsKusal Mendis
Tim DavidCharith Asalank
Cameron GreenBhanuka Rajapaksa
Josh HazlewoodDhananjaya de Silva
Mitchell MarshWanindu Hasaranga
Glenn MaxwellMaheesh Theekshana
Kane RichardsonJeffrey Vandersay
Steven SmithChamika Karunaratne
Mitchell StarcKasun Rajitha
Marcus StoinisAshen Bandara
Matthew WadeLahiru Kumara
David WarnerBinura Fernando
Adam ZampaPramod Madushan

Are tickets still available for the ICC T20 World Cup 2022 match between Australia vs Sri Lanka?

Yes, tickets are still available for the ICC T20 World Cup 2022 match between Australia vs Sri Lanka. You can buy it now on the t20worldcup official website. The price of the tickets varies from age to age. Tickets for children from 2-16 cost $5, and for adults, it ranges from $30.00 to $110.00. 

Who Will Win The Match Between Australia vs Sri Lanka?

Overall, Australia has a better shot at victory than Sri Lanka in this match. It has been statistically determined from the SL vs AUS old match that Australia has a 79% chance of winning, whereas Sri Lanka only has a 21% chance.

Why ExpressVPN is the best VPN to Watch Australia vs Sri Lanka ICC T20 World Cup 2022 in USA?

ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Australia vs Sri Lanka ICC T20 World Cup 2022 in USA due to the fact that it provides an excellent service. Please see the following for further details about this service provider:

ExpressVPN: Recommended VPN to Watch Australia vs Sri Lanka ICC T20 World Cup 2022 in USA

expressvpn works with hotstar

With over 3000+ servers in 94+ countries, you’re sure to find one that works for you. VPN Split Tunneling, Private DNS servers to access Google from anywhere, 3D Steps Firewall Protection, Light WayProtocol (LWP) Network Lock Kill Switch, and many more features help keep users’ data safe and private while using ExpressVPN.

MediaStreamer allows users to watch geo-blocked ICC T20 World Cup events such as South Africa vs India, South Africa vs Bangladesh, England vs Australia, and many more.

ExpressVPN also allows you to safely access region-locked content like Voot in USA and other Indian channels. ExpressVPN offers the best protection and anonymity everywhere, anytime, making it ideal for sports fans who wish to stream their games without any restrictions.

If you take advantage of this amazing offer, you will receive even more for your money. (Save 49% and get 3 additional months FREE with a 12-month plan) for only US$6.67/mo (Save 49% and get 3 extra months FREE with 12-month plan). Signing up for them will be cheaper than subscribing to other services for a year.

Australia vs Sri Lanka ICC T20 World Cup 2022

FAQs:

Australia will host Australia vs Sri Lanka ICC T20 World Cup 2022.

David Warner and Adam Zampa are the top Australian players participating in Australia vs Sri Lanka ICC T20 World Cup 2022.

Kusal Mendis is the top Sri Lankan player participating in Australia vs Sri Lanka ICC T20 World Cup 2022.

Wrap-Up:

Cricket aficionados all across the globe are getting pumped up for Sri Lanka Australia. ICC Twenty20 World Cup 2022. The ICC T20 World Cup is unfortunately unavailable in certain regions, but with a virtual private network (VPN), you watch Australia vs Sri Lanka ICC T20 World Cup 2022 in USA. To stream the ICC T20 World Cup, we suggest using ExpressVPN.

ExpressVPN provides access to servers in over 90 countries, including India, the United Kingdom, and Australia, among many others. This will allow you to watch the tournament on any channel that is carrying it.

Joshua Garner

Joshua calls himself nerd+geek who is also passionate about football. He enjoys comics, animes, and science fiction. He finds his comfort in writing about suspense, thrillers and science fiction shows and movies.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.