Are you a Paramount Plus subscriber? According to our guide on Paramount Plus cost: price, plans, and other things, it is without a doubt a great streaming service. It offers an impressive library of movies and TV shows, including some exclusive original content.
However, you may find that you no longer need the service and want to cancel Paramount Plus subscription outside USA. If this is the case, there are a few ways to do so.
You can cancel online through the Paramount Plus website or contact customer service. If you subscribed through another platform like iTunes or Roku, you’d need to follow their specific instructions for canceling.
If you want to cancel Paramount Plus subscription outside USA, you’ll still have access to any content you’ve already downloaded or purchased until the end of your billing cycle. Here are some of the ways you can cancel Paramount Plus Subscription outside USA.
Note: Although it is a geo-restricted channel, this is how you can enjoy Paramount Plus outside USA as well; all you need is a premium VPN service! Using a premium VPN such as ExpressVPN.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on the Web Outside USA?
Do you watch Paramount Plus on the web? If so, you can cancel paramount plus subscription on this platform by following some simple steps highlighted below.
- Click on your browser and open the Paramount Plus website.
- Sign in with your account or click on your account if you are already logged in.
- Go to the account name at the top right, click on account – usually at the dropdown menu.
- Check on the Subscription & Billing section; you should be able to see your subscription information in this area.
- Locate the cancel button and click on it
- Click on continue to cancel – a new window will pop up, asking you to confirm if you want to cancel by clicking on yes or no. You can also see the date until when you will still have access to the content.
- Click on yes, I’m sure – and that’s it; cancel Paramount Plus subscription has been done.
To avoid getting charged for another month, it would be best to do this a few days before the renewal date. If you are not interested in any of the other plans, you can always follow the same steps to unsubscribe from Paramount Plus.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on an iPhone or iPad Outside USA?
Do you watch Paramount Plus on your iPhone or iPad? If you want to cancel paramount plus subscription outside USA, you can follow these easy steps.
- Log in to your Paramount Plus app.
- Go to the settings.
- Tap on your name – usually located at the top of the page.
- Tap on the subscriptions.
- Go to the active subscriptions and click on paramount.
- Click on “Cancel Subscription” and confirm canceling your subscription.
It would be best to do this a couple of days before your billing date to avoid being charged for the next month.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Android Outside USA?
Besides the web and the iPhone or iPad, you can also watch Paramount Plus on your Android device. If you want to cancel paramount plus subscription outside USA, you can do so on the Google Play store. Here are the steps.
- Go to the Google Play store on your android device.
- Tap on your account details at the top right.
- Click on Payment & Subscriptions..
- Click on Paramount+.
- Click on Cancel subscription and follow the steps and instructions.
Like other subscriptions, it is essential to do this a few days before your billing date, so you are not charged for the next month. Make sure to connect to ExpressVPN first if you are trying to cancel Paramount+ outside USA.
How do I Cancel a Paramount Add-on Subscription On Apple TV?
If you want to cancel Paramount Plus add-on, such as the Showtime or CBS All Access add-on, you can do so directly from your Apple TV. Here are the steps to follow.
- Open Your Apple TV settings
- Click on Users & Accounts
- Choose your account name and select your subscription.
- Follow the screen prompts to unsubscribe from the add-on service.
When you unsubscribe from an add-on, your subscription will continue until the end of the current billing cycle. After that, you will no longer have access to the content associated with that add-on.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on a Roku Outside USA?
What is Roku? Roku is a streaming device that allows you to watch TV shows, movies, and other content from the internet on your TV. If you use Roku to watch Paramount Plus and want to cancel paramount plus subscription outside USA, you can do so through the Roku device. Here are the steps.
- Click on the home screen on your remote.
- Click on the Paramount Plus channel icon, then select the start button.
- Click on manage your subscriptions and select the Cancel Subscription button.
- Confirm canceling your subscription and finish the required steps.
Like other streaming services, you will continue to have access to Paramount Plus until the end of your current billing cycle. You need to cancel the subscription a few days before the billing date to avoid being charged for the next month.
How Do I Cancel Paramount Plus on Amazon Prime Outside USA?
Amazon Prime is a subscription service that gives you access to free shipping, movies, TV shows, and more. You can also add other subscriptions to your Prime account, such as Paramount Plus.
Follow these simple steps if you want to cancel Paramount Plus through Amazon Prime.
- Log in to your Amazon Account via a web browser and click on “Account & Lists”
- On the drop-down menu, click on “Memberships & Subscriptions.” Here, you will see all your active subscriptions.
- Find Prime Video Channels on the list and click on “Cancel Channel” on Paramount Plus.
- Confirm if you want to cancel the subscription by selecting “Continue to Cancel.”
Unlike other streaming services, Amazon Prime allows users to ask for a refund for the remaining days they have not used on their subscription.
If you want a refund, you can follow the instructions on the screen to request one. You can also cancel the subscription at the end of the Paramount Plus free trial or the current billing cycle.
You will continue watching the content until then. Users can reverse their cancellation if they change their minds about it.
How do I Cancel Paramount Plus on Amazon Fire Outside USA?
Do you use Amazon Prime FireStick to watch Paramount Plus? If you want to cancel paramount plus subscription outside USA, follow these steps.
- On the home screen of your Amazon Fire device, hover over “Settings.”
- Click on “Accounts & Lists,” then select “Your Subscriptions”
- Find Prime Video Channels and click on “Cancel Channel” next to Paramount Plus.
- Confirm your cancellation by clicking on “Continue to Cancel.”
As with Amazon Prime, you can choose to end your subscription at the end of the current billing cycle or request a refund for the remaining days of your subscription. If you want to reverse your cancellation, you have a few days to do so before the subscription is completely terminated.
You can get Paramount Plus free trial and check if you want the services before subscribing to it!
FAQs: Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription Outside USA
How do I re-subscribe to Paramount Plus?
Does Paramount Plus give refunds?
Paramount Plus is one of the greatest streaming service providers. It offers a wide range of content for its users to watch and enjoy. It is easy to cancel Paramount Plus subscription outside USA.
Re-subscribing to Paramount Plus is also possible if you change your mind about the cancellation.
However, it would be best to keep in mind that the refund policy may vary depending on the platform you used to subscribe to, Paramount Plus.