Want to watch TVPlayer as you live outside UK or plan to travel abroad? Well for this you will require a UK IP address or a VPN that offers servers in the UK.
In this blog, I am going to tell you how to unblock TV Player outside UK from anywhere in the world with the help of a VPN and also tell you the best VPN for watching TV Player abroad.
As the service is limited to UK only, so if you try to stream the TVPlayer free service anywhere overseas outside the UK, without a VPN, you will see the following Playback Error:
“Sorry. TVPlayer is currently only available in the United Kingdom.”
TLDR: By connecting to our recommended provider PureVPN you can watch TVPLayer Live Tv Sites anywhere or read our full guide.
How to Watch TVPlayer Outside UK with a VPN
Follow these 5 easy steps to unblock and watch TVPlayer outside UK:
- Download and Sign-up to PureVPN.
- Install the VPN app and login with your credentials.
- Connect to the UK server from the list of servers.
- Now Register Free at tvplayer.com using your email & UK postal code.
- Click on the “Watch Live” option & enjoy streaming TV Player outside UK.
For your further clarity, here is the video tutorial to watch your favorite British channels and shows on TVPlayer abroad.
Note: We have used PureVPN to unblock and watch TVPlayer outside UK due to its widespread and streaming optimized UK servers and find it best in streaming performance.
Why you Need a VPN to Unblock TVPlayer Abroad?
TV Player is an online TV English platform that is available within the UK territory. As a foreign viewer, You can enjoy the service on your web browser or using its official app on different devices including Amazon Fire TV Stick, iOS, Android, Smart TVs, Windows, Roku, Xbox One, Apple TV, Freesat, Humax 3 and EE TV.
The reason behind this geographical ban is the content and viewership agreements. If you want to enjoy your favorite TV shows and Live British Television on TVP Player UK you need to set up a VPN on your device. A VPN will enable you to overcome the geo-block and let you freely watch UK tv online outside of UK and on many of the popular English streaming networks such as streaming British iPlayer, Bt Sports, Disney Life, Channel 4 and many of the popular British television networks. No doubt it is one of the best App to watch UK Tv abroad.
How to Watch TVPlayer in USA
Here are the steps to watch TVPlayer in USA:
- Download and Sign-up PureVPN
- Now login with your credentials and connect to a UK server
- Visit TVPlayer website and click on “Watch Live” option
- Now enjoy your favorite Live TV Channels and British TV shows without any hassle
Best VPNs to watch TV Player outside UK
Now, let’s have a look at 3 Best working VPN for TVPlayer in 2020:
1. PureVPN: #1 best VPN for watching TV Player online outside UK.
Our top pick to watch TVPlayer outside UK is PureVPN because of the following reasons:
- It offers 160+ UK servers, which performs outstandingly well and ensure the ultimate streaming experience
- PureVPN app is so simple and handy that it can be used by anyone.
- It offers dedicated servers for streaming, which means you can also access other geo-restricted channels from anywhere with its 2000+ servers in 140+ countries.
- It is a perfect VPN for those users who are looking for both streaming and best security features (such as kill switch, DDoS protection, and Ozone adblocker) at one place
- The VPN provider also offers a 31-day money-back guarantee.
2. Surfshark: Best inexpensive VPN to stream TV Player outside UK
Our second top choice to steam TV Player outside UK is Surfshark. Following are the reasons why this pocket-friendly VPN takes the second position in our best VPNs to watch TV Player abroad:
- At $1.99/month, this is the best VPN for streaming you can get.
- Being cheap doesn’t stop Surfshark to unblock all major streaming services from anywhere including All 4 Network, TVNZ, US Netflix or any other online channel that comes in your mind
- The app is user-friendly that makes it so handy to use by anyone
- In a short time, this newbie in the VPN industry has earned its place in the list of best VPN for streaming.
3. ExpressVPN: Fastest VPN to access TV Player outside UK.
Though ExpressVPN is expensive choice to watch TVPlayer outside UK as compared to mentioned above VPN providers but at the same time, it is one of the best all-rounder service in the VPN industry because of the following reasons:
- ExpressVPN offers five dedicated UK servers that give you a smooth streaming experience to watch TV Player overseas from anywhere no matter where you are.
- It offers 3000+ servers in 90+ countries that make it one of the enormous VPN provider with the fastest speed in the industry.
- ExpressVPN is one of the few VPN services that can unblock all the major streaming channels that are geo-restricted.
TV Player Channels
TV Player is an online streaming service that is only available within the boundaries of UK. It offers multiple Free Live Channels and premium channels at one platform. Especially popular among streamers to watch series like Great British Bake Off Online, His Dark Materials, and Poldark.
Additionally, if you want to stream TV Player channel outside UK, you need to follow mentioned above steps to gain its access from anywhere
Free vs Premium TVPlayer Channels 202 List
More than 80+ channels are only available on TVPlayer premium subscription including FOX HD, MTV HD, Comedy Central and many more. Here is the full list of TV Player channels
|World Poker Tour||Yes||Yes|
|The Pet Collective||Yes||Yes|
|Dave Ja Vu||No||No|
|Food Network +1||Yes||Yes|
|Travel Channel +1||Yes||Yes|
|BBC Red Button||Yes||Yes|
|Law & Crime|
|Al Jazeera English||Yes||Yes|
|National Geographic HD||No||Yes|
|Comedy Central Extra||No||Yes|
|Nat Geo Wild HD||No||Yes|
|Ginx eSports TV||No||Yes|
|Nick Jr. Too||No||Yes|
|News 18 India||No||Yes|
TVPlayer Pricing Plans
This British service offers two plans basic and premium, and the best part is there is no contract.
TVPlayer Compatibility with Devices
Following is the list of devices that are compatible with TV Player app:
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Android Phones (or download TV Player apk)
- Smart TVs (Samsung)
- Windows 10
- Xbox One
- Apple TV
- Humax 3
- EE TV
How to Watch TVPlayer on Roku
For this you need to download TVPlayer app on your Roku device:
- In the Roku app store search for TV Player app
- Now download and install the app
- Open TV Player app on your Roku device and enjoy watching TVPlayer outside UK without any hassle
How to Watch TVPlayer on Chromecast
To stream TV Player online on Chromecast, you need to follow these steps:
- First, turn on your TV and connect the Chromecast device to HDMI port
- Open the TV Player app on your desired device
- Now cast the content wirelessly on your TV
How to Watch TVPlayer on Firestick
You can watch TV Player online on both FireStick and Fire TV. Here are the steps to watch TV Player on Firestick:
- Switch on your device and go to the Amazon store
- Search for the TV Player app and download it on your device
- Once the TV Player app installed on your device > Open the app and enjoy favorite LIVE TV Channels
How to Watch TVPlayer on Apple TV
TV Player has its official app for Apple TV users. This British TV app is available on App Store and totally free to download. Here are the steps to watch TVPlayer on Apple TV:
- Open your Apple TV and Go to App Store.
- Now search for “TV Player” and download the app.
- Once the TV Player app is downloaded > Open the app and sign-in with your credentials.
- Now watch your favorite channels on TV Player outside UK.
How to Watch TVPlayer on Smart TV
You can watch TVPlayer on smart TV by simply going to its official website or download its official app via Google Play Stire on your smartTV.
How to Watch Boxing on TV Player UK
You can watch Boxing on TV Player via its “BoxNation” add-on by paying an additional amount of £12.00 per month.
Can You Watch TVPlayer on iPad?
Can I Watch TVPlayer While Traveling?
What are TVPlayer Packs and TVPlayer Events?
With TVPlayer Packs subscription you can avail additional channels and features on both of its basic and premium subscriptions. However, the additional features and channels that come with TVPlayer Packs are also dependent on which plan you are using.
TVPlayer Events, on the other hand, offers one-off events like live sporting events that you can subscribe to either TVPlayer basic or premium subscription by paying an additional amount.
So, now you know how to watch TV Player outside UK with our recommended VPN, we have also mentioned other VPNs if you are on a strict budget so that you can access TVPlayer anywhere in the world
Let us know if you find this blog helpful to watch TVPlayer outside UK by shouting out in the comment section.