Are you curious to know Is there a free trial of YouTube TV? As of December 2022, YouTube does offer 7-day free trial to all it’s new users who haven’t signed up for YouTube TV before. All you need is to sign-up to enjoy YouTube TV basic package content for free.
This article will explain you how to get YouTube TV free trial and every detail you need about the free trial to take full advantage on it.
YouTube TV is a premium streaming service that offers on-demand content, live TV, and cloud-based DVR from over 85 TV networks in the US and you can enjoy all of it’s content such as Power Book 2 Ghost Season 3, The Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 13 and Vanderpump Rules Season 10 and 90 Day Fiancé Love in Paradise Season 3 for free by getting YouTube TV trial.
Let’s dig in on how to get YouTube TV free trial in 2022 before you pay for the subscription:
How to Get a YouTube TV Free Trial? [Quick Guide]
While YouTube TV has a main paid plan, you can get a YouTube TV free trial in US to see if it’s the right fit. It is very easy to set up, and if you don’t like the streaming service, you can also cancel YouTube TV anytime. Here is a quick guide on getting a free YouTube TV trial:
- Visit YouTube TV to sign up and create your new account. Ensure to click on the ‘Try It Free’ button.
- You will receive a pop-up in which you must sign in with your valid Google account. Enter your Google account information as prompted.
- Enter your ZIP code and click next.
- Choose your plan. You do not need to select any plan since there is only one main plan for YouTube TV.
- Customize your subscription by adding add-ons to the list. Remember that each add-on is priced differently when your free trial ends. Click on each box to add as many add-ons as you may like. Click on Check-out to go to the next step.
- Select your payment method: Pay with your credit/debit card or link your account to PayPal. Enter your card information as prompted and click start membership to complete the setup. You will not be charged during the free trial.
- Complete the step and enjoy your free trial.
- You need to know how to cancel YouTube TV’s free trial in US to avoid being charged after the free trial ends.
Please note that some YouTube TV add-ons have an extended free trial than the main plan. This means that you will continue enjoying the add-ons even after the free trial for the base plan has expired. You can always cancel your subscription before the free trial ends to avoid being charged.
How Much Does YouTube TV Really Cost After Free Trial?
The YouTube TV cost for the Base Plan is US$64.99 per month, with a discount of US$10 for the first three months. This subscription gives you access to over 85 networks, including live and on-demand content, with no cable or contract needed.
You also get unlimited DVR storage space. The Spanish Plan costs US$34.99, with a discount of US$10 for the first six months. You can also enjoy the add-ons you subscribe to during the free trial.
With the Base Plan, you will enjoy:
- Unlimited DVR space
- YouTube TV Movies
- YouTube TV Shows
- Live sports
- 6 multiple family accounts
- Option to enjoy Spanish content at an additional US$14.99/month
The Spanish Plan offers:
- 28+ Spanish networks: telenovelas, Shows, live sports, etc.
- Unlimited DVR space
- 6 multiple family accounts
However, if you want to enjoy all of YouTube TV content outside the US, you can still unblock YouTube TV with a simple trick; by using a VPN! If you experience a YouTube TV proxy error, then you need to change your VPN or use our thorough guide to lend you a helping hand.
What Types of Free Trials Does YouTube TV Typically Offer?
You can get the YouTube TV free trial for 7 days. However, sometimes they offer a longer free trial of up to 14 days. You can always check their website for the latest deals and offers. For instance, you might be able to get a longer free trial if you sign up during a promotion or special event.
What Channels Do You Get in the YouTube TV Free Trial?
You will have access to over 85 channels during the free trial. However, these might differ depending on the ZIP code that you enter. Some of the channels that you might get include:
|BET, BET Her||ESPN2||MTV, MTV 2, MTV Classic||TBS|
|Cartoon Network||ESPNU||Nat Geo||TeenNick|
|CBS||Food Network||NBA TV||TLC|
|CNN||FS1||Nick Jr.||Tru TV|
|Comedy Central||FX||Nicktoons||TV Land|
|Disney Channel||FXX||Olympic Channel||Universal Kids|
|Disney Jr||Galavision||Oxygen||USA Network|
|Disney XD||Hallmark Channel||Paramount Network||VH1|
How to Check your YouTube TV Free Trial Duration
In order to check the remaining days of your trial. Open your YouTube TV app, tap on your profile picture, head to Settings and tap on Membership. You’ll see remaining days of your free trial until your account convert into a paid membership.
Can I Cancel YouTube TV Free Trial
If you’ve realized the streaming service is not for you, you can cancel your YouTube TV anytime during the free trial. However, after cancelling the trial you’ll lose access of the YouTube TV immediately.
What to Watch On YouTube TV With Free Trial?
- Below Deck Sailing Yacht Season 4
- 90 Day Fiancé Love in Paradise Season 3
- Power Book 2 Ghost Season 3
- The Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 13
- Vanderpump Rules Season 10
Does YouTube TV have a 30-day free trial?
Can I get YouTube TV free trial and then cancel?
Do you get charged for a free trial?
Can I get a free trial of YouTube TV Premium?
YouTube TV is a great way to watch your favorite shows and live sports. You can enjoy different content, including news and entertainment.
The streaming service offers a YouTube TV free trial so that you can try it before you decide to subscribe. With the free trial, you will have access to over 85 channels.
You can also enjoy add-ons that you subscribed to during the YouTube TV free trial length. Ensure that you cancel your subscription if you do not want to be charged after the free trial ends. You can always check their website for the latest deals and offers.