Can I Watch Disney Plus on Chromecast? Yes, Disney Plus officially supports Google Chromecast and Chromecast built-in devices including Android, iOS, and Smart TVs. If you don’t know how to cast Disney Plus on Chromecast, below I will provide you steps for both users who are residing in Disney+ countries, and users who are residing in unsupported countries via VPN.
So without any further delay, let’s dive in:
Disney Plus is now of the top-rated streaming services globally. However, unlike Netflix, the Mickey House VOD service is only available in a few countries. As of now, you can access Disney+ in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, Germany Spain, Italy France, Austria, Switzerland, Ireland, and Puerto Rico. Also, Disney fans in India can watch content through Disney+ Hotstar service.
So, if you are residing in one of these countries, you can watch your favorite content such as The Mandalorian, The Simpsons, Marvel, Star Wars series, Pixar, Fox, National Geographic, and more by subscribing to Disney+ subscription.
However, if you are how to watch Disney Plus on Chromecast, don’t worry I got you covered. Here is how you can do it:
Quick Steps: How to Watch Disney Plus on Chromecast in 2021
Follow these steps to watch Disney Plus on Chromecast:
- First, connect your Chromecast device with the HDMI port of your TV.
- Now connect your Chromecast’s power cable into the nearest power socket.
- Turn on your TV and navigate towards the same HDMI input to which you connected your Chromecast device.
- Now follow all the instructions that appear on the TV screen to connect it with a Wi-Fi connection.
- Now open the Disney Plus app on your android or iOS device.
- Select your favorite content to watch and then tap on the Chromecast icon which is located on the top corner of your iOS or Android device.
- Once you tap on the Chromecast option, the list of available devices will appear on your screen > select your TV and enjoy the content on a big screen with full sound.
Note: These are the most basic steps for those users who are residing in the mentioned above countries where Disney Plus is available. In case you are residing in a country where Disney+ is not available yet then you need to set up a VPN first on your iOS or Android device before casting through Google Chromecast. Follow the steps below to watch Disney Plus on Chromecast in an unsupported country.
Easy Steps: How to Watch Disney Plus on Chromecast in Unsupported Country via VPN
- First, subscribe to the best Disney Plus VPN in 2021 (I highly recommend ExpressVPN).
- Now download and Install the VPN app on your iOS or Android device.
- Open the VPN app and sign-in with your account name and password.
- Now connect to the country’s server where Disney+ is available such as the USA (ExpressVPN’s Recommended Servers: Washington, New York, New Jersey.
- Now open the Disney Plus app and log-in to your account (Now it will automatically allow you to access the content since you are connected to a US server).
- Congratulations, now you can watch Disney+ on Chromecast by following the steps that are mentioned under the “Quick Steps: How to Watch Disney Plus on Chromecast in 2021” heading.
Note: These steps are for those who already have a Disney+ subscription and residing in a country where Disney+ is not available yet. However, if you don’t have a Disney Plus subscription you can check my “how to get and watch Disney Plus from anywhere” guide.
What Can I Watch on Disney Plus?
There is a huge list of TV shows and movies that you can watch on Disney Plus. However, if you are looking for suggestions, below is the list of best Disney+ TV shows and movies:
Best TV Shows
- The Mandalorian
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- The Imagineering Story
- The World According to Jeff Goldblum
- Disney Gravity Falls
- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
- High School Musical: The Musical
- Marvel’s Hero Project
- Star Wars Rebels
- Diary of a Future President
- Free Solo
- Who Framed Rogger Rabbit
- Miracle on 34th Street
- The Muppet Christmas Carol
- Artemis Fowl
Where Can I Watch Disney Plus?
Here is the list of devices on which you can watch Disney Plus:
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire tablets
- Amazon smart TVs
- Desktop web browsers (Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer)
- Google Chromebooks
- Google Chromecast
- iPad and iPhone
- LG smart TVs
- Android smartphones and tablets
- Android TV
- Roku streaming devices and Roku TVs
- Samsung smart TVs
- Sony Playstation 4
- Apple TV
- Apple AirPlay
- Xbox One
- Vizio Smartcast TV
That’s all folks! I hope you would find this blog helpful to get Disney Plus on Chromecast in both supported and unsupported countries. Those who are located in a country where Disney+ is available don’t require a VPN to watch on Chromecast or any other supported devices. Just follow the above-mentioned steps and start watching your favorite Disney+ content on Google Chromecast. However, if you are residing in a country where Disney+ is not available, you need to first set up a VPN on Android devices before connecting to Chromecast. Otherwise, it won’t let you access the content because of content distribution policies and rights.
If you still have any queries, you can ask me by mentioning your comment below. Happy Binging!