Is ITV available on Roku? Yes, you can activate ITV on Roku for free. You only need to download the ITV app on Roku and stream its channels. However, ITV is only available for viewers in the UK. To watch ITV in Spain in 2023, you must use a VPN like ExpressVPN.
ITV is a great channel! Some of the best ITV shows include Karen Pirie, Holding, The Walk-In, The Suspect, Our House, and Interview of Prince Harry. You can also watch some ITV Hub movies, like A Day to Remember, A Ghost Story, A Late Quartet, A Dangerous Method, and Black Dynamite.
To access ITV content, you must sign up and subscribe to the channel. You can start with the ITV free trial, which lasts 7-days before committing to pay, depending on your chosen subscription plan. You can cancel ITV Hub Subscription anytime by visiting your account settings and stopping the account auto-renewal.
ITV is a geo-restricted platform available for viewers in the UK. To access the complete library of ITV in Spain , you must use a VPN to change your Roku IP address to one in the UK. You will then be able to access and stream all the content available on ITV.
For instance, you can watch ITV Live Horse Racing 2023 or Love Island UK’s Best Season on Roku with a VPN.
What are the Subscription plans of ITV on Roku in 2023?You can access ITV free, but you’ll have to sit through commercials. If you want to get rid of ads and stream uninterrupted, subscribe to ITV Hub+, which has two main subscription plans. These include:
- ITV Hub+ monthly plan: (£5.99) per month
- ITV Hub+ Annual Plan: (£59.99) per year
To subscribe to ITV Hub +, please visit https://www.itv.com/hub/plus. This subscription plan comes with a 7-day trial, enabling you to test the service before you are charged.
How to add ITV on Roku from in Spain? [Easy Steps]
How do I watch ITV on Roku? To activate ITV on Roku, you must first add the ITV to your Roku device. The process is pretty simple and will enable you to watch all your favorite content on ITV. However, if you are in Spain, you must use a VPN to access ITV.
Below are the steps to add ITV on Roku in Spain.
- First, get an ExpressVPN and install it on your router to connect all your devices to the UK server.
- Connect your Roku device to your TV and put it on.
- Visit the Roku homepage and select “Streaming Channels” in the main menu.
- Click the “Search Channels” option.
- Using the virtual keyboard, search the ITV Hub.
- Select “ITV Hub” from the suggestions given.
- Beside the channel info page, select “Add Channel.”
- Click “OK” when the process is over.
- Choose the “Go to Channel” and launch the ITV hub on Roku.
How to activate and stream ITV on Roku in Spain?
Can you watch ITV on Roku? Below are the steps to activate and stream ITV on Roku in Spain.
Once you have installed the ITV Hub on Roku, as illustrated above, launch it. Below are the steps to use for ITV streaming on Roku.
- Click the sign-in button on the ITV Hub home screen.
- Once you’ve clicked sign in, you will receive an activation code on your TV screen.
- Take note of the activation code and visit the ITV activation web page: https://www.itv.com/hub/pair
- You can now sign up or sign in to the ITV account.
- Enter the activation code when asked and click “Continue.”
- You will have activated the ITV Hub.
Once you have activated the ITV Hub, you can stream your ITV content on Roku for free.
What are the alternative ways to get ITV on Roku?
If you can’t add ITV app Roku, there are other alternative ways you can access the channel on your Roku. These include screen mirroring ITV to Roku from Android and ios devices. First, you will need a VPN if you want to screen mirror content from your geo-blocked country.
How to screen mirror ITV to Roku from Android devices?
Below are the steps you can use to screen mirror ITV to Roku from your Android device.
First, add a VPN to your router and connect your devices to the same network.
- Launch the ITV Hub app on your Android device and sign in with your credentials.
- Bring down the Notification Panel and click on the Cast icon.
- Allow your Android device to scan for nearby devices. Choose your Roku device.
- Return to the ITV Hub app on your Android device and choose your favorite content.
- Mirror the content to your Roku device and watch it on your TV.
How to screen mirror ITV to Roku from iOS devices?
The steps for screen mirroring content from your iOS device to Roku are similar to those for Android devices.
- Install a VPN on your router and connect all your devices to the same network.
- Launch the ITV app on your iOS device and sign in with your credentials.
- Swipe your iOS device from up to down and click the Screen Mirroring option.
- Find your Roku device among the nearby devices.
- Allow your Roku device to mirror content from your iOS device.
- Return to the ITV app and choose the content you want to watch.
- Your content will now be cast to your TV through your Roku device.
What’s New to Watch on ITV in 2023?
Here is the list of all coming-up shows and movies that will be streamed on ITV in this month of 2023.
Is ITV free on Roku?
How to fix the ITV Hub not working issue on Roku?
How do I subscribe to ITV Hub through my Roku Device?
ITV is one of the most-watched public broadcast TV networks in the UK. The channel is available as free to air but you can also subscribe and watch its premium content without ads. You can get ITV on Roku by downloading the app from the Roku channel store.
You can screen-mirroring from your mobile device, iOS, and Android, to watch ITV on Roku. Follow the steps highlighted above and you will be good to go. Ensure to also use the best ITV Hub VPN like ExpressVPN if you will be watching ITV in Spain.