Want to stream Hulu on Apple TV? Lucky you, because this blog will thoroughly walk you through the process of getting Hulu on Apple TV abroad with a VPN. Not only that, but you will also learn how to fix errors and get Hulu Live on Apple TV.
Surfshark bypasses all the geo-restrictions Hulu have applied based on the content copyrights and licensing issues worldwide. It does so while keeping your identity and region anonymous. If you want to know how it can do so, then read ahead and find out.
How to Setup a VPN on Apple TV for Hulu
You can connect Surfshark on Apple TV with the help of a SmartDNS connection through the website. Follow the steps below to do that:
Set up SmartDNS on Apple TV via Surfshark
- Subscribe to Surfshark.
- Visit My Account and activate SmartDNS.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
- Once it is activated, add the SmartDNS to your Apple TV.
Set up SmartDNS to get Hulu on Apple TV
- Start your Apple TV and visit Settings.
- Go to Network and select wi-fi
- Click on the name of your network, then click Configure DNS.
- Select Manual, and enter the 2 DNS IP addresses you have received on your Surfshark account.
- Click Done and Restart your Apple TV.
- Now from your App Store, install Hulu and sign in.
- Congratulations! You can now stream Hulu on Apple TV.
Best VPN for Hulu on Apple TV (In-Depth Analysis)
Our team at ScreenBinge tested out 50+ VPNs to come up with a list of the best VPN for Hulu 2020. Out of that list, we are mentioning the top 3 as the best VPN for Hulu on Apple TV. They are as follows:
Surfshark: The Best Hulu VPN. Surfshark made the top of the list with its exceptional features and 500+ American servers that can access Hulu on Apple TV from anywhere. It has a super-fast connection speed and is compatible with devices like Apple TV. You can connect unlimited devices simultaneously through a single account on Surfshark at the most affordable price.
ExpressVPN: ExpressVPN is amongst the fastest VPNs made for streaming Hulu on Apple TV. It is also powerful and unblocks Hulu abroad without being detected by the site. You can binge-watch your favorite Hulu shows without having to worry about lags as it offers unlimited bandwidth in its service.
PureVPN: PureVPN is one of the best VPN if you want to stream Hulu on Apple TV. It has an in-built Stream Mode, which is there to enhance your streaming experience. Moreover, it offers 490+ US servers, more than enough to unblock Hulu abroad. With up to 10 multi logins, you can share the connection with all your friends and family.
How to get Hulu Live TV on Apple TV
To get Hulu Live TV on Apple TV, all you have to do is subscribe to the Hulu Live TV plan offered on the Hulu website. It costs $54.99/month with access to numerous live channels and Hulu original shows.
How to fix if Hulu is not working on Apple TV
If you Apple TV is facing an issue preventing Hulu’s access on your device, then do the following things mentioned below.
- Update your app. Visit the app store and navigate through purchases.
- Try to restart your Apple TV.
- Try to restart your internet connection.
- Reinstall or relaunch the app.
How to Cancel Hulu
To cancel Hulu on Apple TV, you need to follow these steps only:
- visit Settings.
- Now visit User & Accounts, here select your account.
- Go to the option for subscriptions and select Hulu.
- Now choose the option to Cancel Subscription. Your subscription stands canceled.
How do I get Hulu on my Apple TV?
To get Hulu on Apple TV abroad, download a VPN and connect it to your Apple TV via SmartDNS or a virtual router.
Is Hulu free with Apple TV?
No, Hulu is not free with Apple TV, but it offers 3 incredible price plans which are super affordable and market competitive.
Why is Hulu not working on Apple TV?
This may be due to certain app glitches or cache issues. Try to clear out all the data and reinstall Hulu on Apple TV. Restart your internet connection as well if the problem remains.
Can you AirPlay Hulu to Apple TV?
Yes! You can AirPlay Hulu on the latest Apple TV devices from 3rd generations and onwards. Just connect your device to the same Wi-fi connection as your Apple TV and start streaming.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?