Are you done with Netflix and want to cancel your Netflix subscription in Japan but have no idea how to do it? Then, you have come to the right place. This guide will tell you the complete process of how to cancel Netflix.
Many Netflix members make the mistake of deleting their accounts in an attempt to cancel Netflix subscriptions and end up getting billed. Deleting the Netflix app does not mean account deactivation. You need to know your payment method to end your Netflix subscription.
First, we recommend you study your existing package and see whether it can be downgraded or upgraded according to your liking, and see whether an adjustment in the package can make you stay a loyal Netflix subscriber. If not, here is how to deactivate a Netflix Subscription in Japan on Android, iOS, Roku, PS4, Xbox and Amazon Firestick.
How to Cancel Your Netflix Subscription in Japan Using a Web Browser
The process of cancelling a Netflix subscription from a web browser is pretty straightforward. Here is the step-by-step process you should follow:
A step-by-step guide to cancelling your Netflix account:
- Open a web browser, go to netflix.com, and sign in to your account.
- Click the profile icon > Account.
- On the top right corner, click on the “Cancel Membership” plan.
- Confirm your decision, and your Netflix Membership will be cancelled.
VIDEO: Step-by-Step Instructions for Canceling Netflix in Japan
How to Cancel your Netflix Subscription in Japan via Android Mobile Device
The process of cancelling a Netflix subscription via Mobile is very similar to a web browser:
- Open the Netflix app and click on the profile icon or three parallel lines on the right bottom.
- Go to Account.
- It will take you to your mobile web browser, where you will find your account details. Scroll down and click the Cancel Membership option.
- Click ‘Finish Cancellation’ to confirm the end of your Netflix membership.
That’s it; your Netflix membership will conclude at your billing date’s end.
How to Cancel Your Netflix Subscription in Japan through iTunes for Mac
Here is how to cancel a Netflix subscription if you are paying from iTunes:
- Open the Setting apps on iOS devices
- Click Apple ID at top > View Apple ID > tap Subscription
- Find Netflix in the subscription list > click Netflix > select Cancel Subscription
- Finally, click Confirm to end your Netflix subscription from iTunes
The process remains very much similar for Disney Plus cancellation as well.
How to cancel your Netflix DVD plan
Visit dvd.netflix.com and sign in to your account.
- Go to the Account page
- Select “Cancel DVD Plan”
- Lastly, click on “Confirm” end Netflix DVD Plan
How to Cancel Your Netflix Subscription in Japan From T-Mobile
If you are using T-Mobile as your payment method for a Netflix subscription and want to end the membership, then first you need to log in to your T-Mobile app, contact its customer support ask to remove Netflix from your T-Mobile account.
After that, contact Netflix Help Centre and ask to cancel your subscription.
Reasons to Consider Keeping your Membership
As much as you love to get rid of your Netflix for other streaming services, there are actually a ton of reasons to keep it as well, like:
- Netflix Original Content
- Unlimited supply of hit movies and shows like The Marksman, Reminiscence, Horizon Line, Movie 43 on Netflix, Murder Mystery 2, The Green Book, etc.
- New additions each month
- Ad-free service on all packages
- Shareable account
- Caters all budgets
And if you decide to keep your Netflix membership, you can use your account anywhere and stream a wider range of content. Like, you can get you can access geo-restricted libraries from different regions, including Netflix Japan From Anywhere.
In fact, you can easily stream your favorite dating reality TV shows like Love Village, The Box.
From which countries can I access Netflix Libraries A-Z?
As a Netflix Fan, you can expand your viewing horizons and enhance your streaming experience by connecting yourself to different Netflix libraries available in Different regions, from which some of which are as follow:
What are some Good Netflix alternatives?
Here are some alternatives you can choose to watch some of the best content online.
Watch What is worth watching on Netflix in 2023?
Here are some of the best and most popular content to view on Netflix in 2023