There is no time limit on when you may want to cancel ITV hub and stop the auto-renewal of your membership; however, the procedure for doing so differs according to the method you used when you first subscribed.
ITV is a video-on-demand service in the UK. You can watch ITV anywhere in South Korea through a reliable VPN. Stream your favourite ITV movies and ITV shows like King Charles’s Coronation, and Love Island UK Season 9 on ITV hub without getting restricted.
If you have purchased ITV Hub subscription directly via the website, you might cancel ITV Hub subscription through the website as well. However, if you subscribed using your Gmail account or iPhone ID, you’ll have to cancel the service using your mobile device to get a refund.
There are some quick and easy ways to undo your membership and auto-renewal, even though some service providers tactically make it seem impossible to cancel the subscription to raise frustration levels and simultaneously the chances of you keeping the subscription.
Cancelling your membership in ITV Hub ought to take not more than a couple of minutes. The only catch is that you’ll need to recall how you signed up to ITV Hub, to begin with, to complete this step.
ITV Hub subscriptions may be terminated in four different ways, based on how the account was initially created. If you are unsure which one is appropriate for you, it is best to go through them below in this article.
How to Cancel ITV Hub+ Subscription on ITV Hub+ Website in South Korea
You would probably want to opt for this method if you established the ITV Hub login on the webpage.
- Visit the ITV Hub website and enter your account details.
- You may verify your email address and password by going to the “Manage Account” area, which can be reached by clicking on your username at the very top of the webpage.
- To edit your payment information, go to the right side of the webpage and click the link that says “Manage payment data.”
- You need to affirm that you want to terminate your membership after clicking the “Cancel” button.
If you successfully registered at the ITV Hub via a third party and did not get the option to decline your subscription here, this indicates that you subscribed to ITV Hub via that third party.
How To Cancel ITV Hub+ On iPhone in South Korea
Registering on ITV Hub via an apple device or iPad indicates that your profile is associated with your Apple ID. If so, you must cancel your purchase via the Itunes Account menu.
- Launch the Settings app from the app store or iPad, and touch your username at the top of the screen to access your settings.
- Select “Subscriptions” from the menu that appears once you have signed in with your Apple ID.
- From the open drop-down menu, choose “ITV Hub” and then check the “Cancel Subscription” box. Confirm that this is the choice you want to make.
If none of those mentioned above strategies was successful for you, you always have the alternative of sending an email to the support staff and requesting that they terminate your account.
Second, if third-party charges you and you can’t find the alternative to decline your subscription on the website where you manage your account, then your account is being debited by that third party.
In that case, you will find either a guide on your account page that will walk you through the termination procedure with your collections agency or instructions to get in touch with the third party to cancel on your account page.
You may also contact the support center of ITV Hub directly if you want to know who’s handling your subscription.
How To Cancel ITV Hub+ On Android in South Korea
If you registered for ITV Hub via the Android app, it is probably connected to the Google account you use for Google services. This indicates that you will need to cancel your ITV Hub+ subscription via the application associated with your Android Play Store account.
- On your Android device, launch the Play Store app, then press the profile symbol in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- When the drop-down menu appears, go to the option labelled “Payments & subscriptions,” then choose “Subscriptions.”
- From the list of subscriptions you now have, choose ITV Hub, and then click the option labelled “Cancel Subscription.” Check that your choice is correct.
How To Cancel ITV Hub+ From Amazon Fire TV Stick in South Korea
If you have an Amazon Fire subscription, ITV will take you to the appropriate page on Amazon.com.
- Log in to your Amazon account that is associated with ITV Hub+.
- Choose “Your Memberships and Subscriptions” from the drop-down menu.
- Locate the option labelled “ITV Hub+,” then click “Cancel.”
Cancelling your ITV membership requires you to visit the support page of Amazon’s website, where you will need to look for ‘Subscriptions,’ choose the option that says ‘Manage your Subscriptions with Amazon subscriptions,’ and then proceed with the cancellation.
How to Turn Off Auto-Renewal on ITV Hub+ in South Korea
This section will walk you through the steps necessary to cancel ITV subscription and a reoccurring membership, so your account doesn’t get debited without your knowledge.
To stop the recurring payment for your subscription, please do the following:
- Navigate to the “Billing” part of the website for ITV Hub, login, and then click there.
- While in the “Billing” tab, choose the “Subscription” option from the drop-down menu, and then click the “Change Plan” button.
- To prevent it from renewing automatically with your next membership, go to the Auto-Renewal section and click the “Off” button.
What’s New to Watch on ITV in 2023?
Here is the list of all coming-up shows and movies that will be streamed on ITV in this month of 2023.
How To Cancel ITV Hub+ Using Google Play in South Korea?
- Open the Google Play website or app.
- Sign in with the right Google account.
- Left-hand menu: ‘My subscriptions’
- Select “ITV Hub+”
- After clicking ‘Manage,’ pick ‘Cancel subscription.’
- Choose “Yes” when prompted.
After completing these steps, you may watch ITV on-demand for free through the Hub app or website, regardless of device. However, you will be obliged to suffer ads during your watching.
How do I cancel my ITV Hub+ free trial?
- Verify your Google Account.
- Left-click: My subscriptions.
- Choose ITV Hub+.
- Click Cancel subscription under Manage.
- Click Yes on the alert panel.
You may cancel your subscription any time throughout the month or year, and you’ll continue to enjoy ITV Hub+ until the end of the month or year it was bought.
How do I cancel ITV Hub+ on Apple?
- Swipe left from the home screen to open Settings.
- Apple ID menu: “Subscriptions.”
- To cancel ITV Hub: Please confirm your last call.
- If none of the following solutions works, contact support to terminate your account.
It’s not difficult to cancel ITV Hub membership and deactivate the automatic renewal feature on your account. ITV Hub makes it quite convenient for consumers to cancel any subscriptions that are linked with their accounts and do so without causing any kind of hassle in the process.
Even after your membership has ended and your subscription has been cancelled, you are free to utilise the membership at any time you want and at no further cost. ITV hub also offers 7 days free trial.
All that is required of you is to go to your account page, sign in with former login details, and then pick the “Restart Subscription” alternative from the drop-down menu on that page.