Do you know how to change the language on Netflix in South Korea? It is not the most challenging thing to do. Netflix now comes with over 20 language sets, including subtitles and audio.
Now that Netflix is available to over 190 million users in more than 180 countries, diversity in language and audio is a major requirement to keep all users happy and expand the content reach for all users.
Get ready to add international flavor to your Netflix viewing experience. Whether you’re a language enthusiast or just looking for something different to watch, Netflix in South Korea and access new content.
But how to change the language on Netflix in South Korea? The process is not rocket science, and just a few steps will help you watch your favorite Japanese manga and anime or any other foreign movie of your choice such as Movie 43 on Netflix.
Follow the methods below and change Netflix language settings according to your liking:
How to Change Language on Netflix
- Visit Netflix.com and sign in.
- Click on Netflix account settings through the top-right menu.
- Access the profile you want to change the language.
- Select your preferred language from the drop-down menu.
- Save the changed settings and select Done.
Change of Language and Add Subtitles by Show
- Start the show you want to watch.
- When the screen appears, click on Options. (Small dialogue box with writing)
- Select whatever language or subtitles you want.
- Continue watching your show.
Change Netflix Language Settings on Phone
If you want to change the language settings on your phone, then follow the methods mentioned below:
- Login to the Netflix app.
- Play the show you want to watch.
- Tap anywhere on the screen and select the dialogue box when it appears.
- Select your language preference and save it.
- Continue streaming your show with the changes applied.
From Which Countries Can I Access Netflix Libraries A-Z?
As a Netflix Fan you can expand your viewing horizons and enhance your streaming experience by connecting yourself to different Netflix libraries available in Different regions, from which some of them are as follow:
How do you change the language on Netflix app?
How do I change my settings on Netflix?
Can you set Netflix to only show movies in English?