Are you done with Netflix and want to cancel your Netflix subscription but have no idea how to do it? Then, you have come to the right place, this guide will tell you the complete process of how to cancel Netflix.
Many Netflix members make the mistake of deleting the accounts in an attempt to cancel Netflix subscriptions and end up getting billed. Deleting the Netflix app does not mean account deactivation. You need to know your payment method to end your Netflix subscription so, if you are paying Netflix via iTunes, Google Play, or any other payment methods then.
First off, we would recommend you to study your existing package and see whether it can be downgraded or upgraded according to your liking, which would, and see whether an adjustment in the package can make you stay as a loyal Netflix subscriber or not. If not, here is how you can deactivate a Netflix Subscription on Android, iOS, Roku, PS4, Xbox and Amazon Firestick.
VIDEO: Step-by-Step Instructions for Canceling Netflix
How to Cancel your Netflix Subscription via Android Mobile Device
The process of cancelling a Netflix subscription via Mobile is very similar to a web browser:
- Open the Netflix app and click on the profile icon or three parallel lines on the right bottom.
- Go to Account.
- It will take you to your mobile web browser where you will find your account details. Scroll down and click the Cancel Membership option.
- Click ‘Finish Cancellation’ to confirm the end of your Netflix membership.
That’s it, your Netflix membership will be ended at end of your billing date.
How to Cancel Your Netflix Subscription through iTunes for Mac
Here is how to cancel a Netflix subscription if you are paying from iTunes:
- Open the Setting apps on iOS devices
- Click Apple ID at top > View Apple ID > tap Subscription
- Find Netflix in the subscription list > click Netflix > select Cancel Subscription
- Finally, click Confirm to end your Netflix subscription from iTunes
The process remains very much similar for Disney Plus cancellation as well.
How to cancel your Netflix DVD plan
Visit dvd.netflix.com and sign in to your account.
- Go to the Account page
- Select “Cancel DVD Plan”
- Lastly, click on “Confirm” end Netflix DVD Plan
How to Cancel Your Netflix Subscription From T-Mobile
If you are using T-Mobile as your payment method for a Netflix subscription and want to end the membership, then first you need to log in to your T-Mobile app, contact its customer support ask to remove the Netflix from your T-Mobile account.
After that, contact Netflix Help Centre and ask to cancel your subscription.
Reasons to Consider Keeping your Membership
As much as you love to get rid of your Netflix for other streaming services, there are actually a ton of reasons to keep it as well, like:
- Netflix Original Content
- Unlimited supply of movies and TV shows
- New additions each month
- Ad-free service on all packages
- Shareable account
- Caters all budgets