Today Google launched its yearly top trending searches video that shows a glimpse of most search terms in 2019.
Particularly, Google focused on the biggest trends in the video that represents the search terms data, which got the highest jump in traffic over a certain time in 2019 as compared to 2018.
In America, Mouse House’s new streaming service “Disney Plus” was the most trending search term in 2019, followed by Cameron Boyce, Nipsey Hussle, Hurricane Dorian, Antonio Brown, Luke Perry, Avengers: Endgame, Game of Thrones, iPhone 11 and Jussie Smollet.
“Game of Thrones” was also the biggest U.S. TV show search trend of the year, followed by Netflix’s “Stranger Things” and “When They See Us,” then HBO’s “Chernobyl” and Disney Plus’s “The Mandalorian.”
Other Top Trending Search Terms on Google in 2019
Top Searches 2019 (Global)
Top Searches 2019 (USA)
People 2019 (Global)
People 2019 (USA)
Actors 2019 (Global)
Actors 2019 (USA)
Movies 2019 (Global)
Movies 2019 (USA)
TV Shows 2019 (Global)
TV Shows 2019 (USA)
Songs 2019 (Global)
Songs 2019 (USA)
- Disney Plus Hits Hard On VPN Services (Updated on 11 December 2019)
- Everything Coming to Disney Plus This December
- Everything on Disney Plus Library- All Movies & Shows
- How to Get & Watch Disney Plus Online: Sign-Up from Any Country
- 7 Best VPNs for Disney Plus: Stream Disney+ Anywhere in 2019
- Netflix vs Disney Plus: Adult Soul Against Inner Kid?
- Disney Plus vs Netflix: Top Rated Content VS Gigantic Content Library
- How to Watch Disney Plus in UK
- How to Watch Disney Plus in Europe
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?