Can I watch Bravo on Roku in New Zealand? Yes, you can watch Bravo on Roku in New Zealand by installing the Bravo app on your Roku device. Bravo is a basic TV channel for viewers in the US. To watch the Bravo in New Zealand on Roku, you must use a VPN like ExpressVPN to bypass the geo-restrictions.
Some of the best Bravo TV shows include Below Deck Mediterranean, Married to Medicine, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Real Girlfriends in Paris, The Real Housewives of Atlanta, and Don’t Be Tardy. You can also enjoy Bravo TV movies, like Pretty Woman, Second Act, Enough, Cast Away, and Fast Five.
While there is no Bravo tv cost, you must subscribe and pay your TV service provider to access the channel using a Bravo TV free trial. For instance, you must subscribe to Roku to stream the channel. You can cancel the Bravo TV subscription on your streaming service provider anytime.
Is Bravo available on Roku? Bravo is only available on Roku for streaming if you are in the US. To watch Bravo tv in New Zealand. you must use a reliable VPN service like ExpressVPN.
How to install Bravo on Roku in New Zealand? [Easy Steps]
To stream Bravo on Roku, you must first install the Bravo App on Roku. If you are in New Zealand, you will need to use a VPN to bypass the channel’s geo-restrictions. As Roku devices don’t support VPN, you must install the VPN on your router before connecting to your device to spoof your location.
How to get Bravo on Roku? Below are the easy steps to install Bravo on Roku.
- Connect your Roku device to your TV through the HDMI Port. Ensure that it is plugged in and connected to power.
- Click on the home button on your Roku remote. You will open the Roku home screen.
- Once on the home screen, navigate to “Streaming Channels” and click to select it.
- Scroll down to the “Search Channels” option, then click and search “Bravo” on the search bar.
- Find the Bravo TV app in the search results. Tap on it and click “Add Channel” on the next screen to add the app to your Roku device.
- Once you are done, you will get a confirmation message. Click “Ok” to finalize the installation process.
You can then go ahead to activate Bravo on Roku.
How to Activate Bravo on Roku in New Zealand?
Can I stream Bravo on Roku? Once you have Bravo on Roku, it is time to activate it to stream your favorite content. The activation process is pretty simple and won’t take much of your time.
- Once the app is installed, click “Go to Channel.”
- Open the app, and you will receive an activation code. Write it somewhere.
- Get your smartphone, laptop, desktop, etc., and on a web browser, visit http://www.bravotv.com/activate/roku.
- You will be led to a website to activate your Roku. Key in the activation code you wrote it somewhere in the space provided and click “Go.” This will upload the Bravo channel content on your Roku device.
- You can now access your Roku device and stream your Bravo content without issues.
What to do if Bravo Not Working on Roku in New Zealand?
Sometimes all might not be well after installing Bravo TV on Roku. If you are having issues with Bravo not working on Roku, there might be various reasons for this. Below are some solutions to fix Bravo not working on Roku.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Bravo TV app.
- Sign out of your Bravo app and sign in again.
- Update your Bravo app, or the Roku device is needed.
- Contact Bravo customer support if the issue escalates.
- Contact Roku support if the issue is with your Roku.
What are the Alternatives to Bravo on Roku in New Zealand?
There are various alternatives you can use instead of Bravo on Roku. These include the below.
- YouTube TV
- Hulu + Live TV
- Sling TV
For only US$64.99 a month, you can subscribe to YouTube TV and access the Bravo app and 70+ other channels! With this subscription, you’ll have plenty of diversity in your cable package with networks like NBC, AMC, ESPN, CBS, FOX, ABC, FX, BBC America, The CW, and NBC Sports.
YouTube TV is accessible on streaming devices such as iOS and Android devices, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, the Chrome web browser, Chromecast, and Roku. It also works with some smart TVs from VIZIO, Hisense, Sharp, and Samsung.
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV is an excellent option for viewing Bravo on Roku without a cable subscription. For only US$64.99, you gain access to 60-70+ channels (depending on your location) in addition to Bravo, including networks like ESPN and FX and local broadcast stations such as NBC, ABC, CBS, and FOX.
Hulu + Live TV is supported by various streaming devices, including Chromecast, iOS and Android, web browsers, Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, etc.
In addition to allowing up to 2 simultaneous streams and 50 hours of cloud storage, its vast on-demand library makes it stand out from the competition.
Although fuboTV is mostly sports, it does offer some entertainment channels like Bravo, FXX, and MSNBC. However, its subscription plans are more expensive than other options, starting at US$64.99 per month.
You can subscribe to this platform if you love sports and will want Bravo included in the package.
Sling TV is your best option if you’re looking for an inexpensive streaming service. You can start streaming by subscribing to the “Sling Blue” package for only US$30 per month.
What’s more, you’ll also get a 3-day free trial. With Sling Blue, you can access over 40 other channels, including FXX, CNN, and Comedy Central.
Sling TV is available on many platforms, has an extensive on-demand library, and allows for 3 simultaneous streams. It also offers 10 hours of free cloud DVR storage space which you can upgrade to 50 hours for only US$5/month.
FAQs – Bravo on Roku in New Zealand
Is Bravo free on Roku?
Do you have to pay for Bravo TV?
Can you get the Bravo channel on Roku?
What is the cheapest way to watch Bravo?
Bravo TV is among the most popular streaming channels, and for a good reason. It’s a great source of entertainment with a diverse selection of programming that is sure to please everyone in the family.
The best way to watch Bravo TV is through compatible streaming service providers like Roku, Sling TV, or fuboTV.
As you can see, it is easier to get Bravo on Roku through some simple steps, as highlighted above. Follow these steps, and you’ll be able to watch your favorite Bravo shows in New Zealand in no time.