The 9th Rugby world cup is to be held in Japan from 20th September to 4th November 2019, this will be the first time that the Rugby World Cup is being held in Asia. The opening match will take place at Ajinomoto Stadium and the final at Nissan Stadium. And, you can watch Rugby World Cup 2019 Live Stream on these channels:
- Spark Sport (New Zealand)
- Network Ten (Free, Australia) (10 Live Matches)
- Fox Sports (Australia)
- TF1 (France)
- Ran (Germany)
- Eir Sports (Ireland)
- SuperSport (South Africa)
- ITV (Free, UK)
- NBC Sports, Univision, UniMÁS, and UDN (USA)
- TSN (Canada)
- Japan – IGBS ( Nippon TV, NHK, and J SPORTS )
If you live in any of the countries where these channels are available, you can easily watch the Rugby World Cup 2019 Live. However, if you don’t, you can watch the rugby world championship is on ITV as it is the official broadcaster and best option to watch RWC 2019 for free.
But there is a catch, ITV is only available in the UK, but you can watch ITV Hub Abroad with a VPN.
Follow these simple steps:
- Download and Sign-up Surfshark ($1.99/mo)
- https://www.screenbinge.com/visit/surfshark-rugbyLogin and enter your credentials
- Select a server from the UK (if you want to connect to iTV or other country server if you wish to watch it on a different channel)
- Signup for iTV and create your profile
- Once you’re done, go to “Watch Live”
Once your profile is created you will be able to access the Rugby World Cup 2019 as well as all the other content on ITV.
Why Will you need a VPN?
A VPN allows you to access region blocked websites, this is done by masking your real IP address and replacing it with one that is in a region where the website is not restricted. Simply put, you could be sitting on top of the Pyramids but with a VPN your location will be shown as you are in the United Kingdom.
Best VPNs to Watch Rugby World Cup 2019 Live Stream
After testing literally hundreds of VPN services, we short listed the 3 best services based on performance, security and price.
- Surfshark– At $1.99/month this is the best VPN service you can get! It has 3 servers in the UK. Our number 1 recommendation! Live stream the 2019 Rugby World Cup!
- NordVPN– It has 440+ servers in the UK, which guarantees a smooth experience. The company also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. This is also a good option for rugby world championship live stream.
- ExpressVPN– Offering 3,000+ server network which makes it a reliable choice among the countless services available in the market. It has 5 servers in the UK and a top notch infrastructure to support it and perfect seamless streaming.
Rugby World 2019 Cup Schedule
|Start Date:||20 September 2019|
|End Date:||4 November 2019|
|No. of nations:||20 (93 qualifying)|
|No. of Matches:||48|
Ruby World Cup 2019 Venues
There will be 12 venues for the tournament:
- Tokyo Stadium, Chofu – 49,970 capacity
- Oita Stadium, Oita – 40,000 capacity
- Kumamoto Stadium, Kumamoto – 32,000 capacity
- Kobe Misaki Stadium, Kobe – 30,132 capacity
- Kumagaya Rugby Stadium, Kumagaya – 24,000 capacity
- Kamaishi Recovery Memorial Stadium, Kamaishi – 16,187 capacity
- International Stadium Yokohama, Yokohama – 72,372 capacity
- Shizuoka Stadium Ecopa, Fukuroi – 50,889 capacity
- Hanazono Rugby Stadium, Higashiosaka – 30,000 capacity
- Fukuoka Hakatanomori Stadium, Fukuoka – 22,563 capacity
- Sapporo Dome, Sapporo – 41,410 capacity
- City of Toyota Stadium, Toyota – 45,000 capacity
How to Watch Rugby World Cup 2019 online?
These streaming platforms have loads of channels where you can watch Rugby World Cup 2019 live stream:
- FuboTV– 7 day free trial, $44.99 a month
- DirecTV Now- 7 day trial, $40 a month
- Sling TV– 7 day trial, starting from $25
- Hulu TV– 7 day trial, $39.99/month
- YouTube TV– 7day trial, $40 per month
- PlayStation Vue– 5 day trial, starting from $44.99/mo
- ESPN+ – $5 per month
How to Watch Rugby World Cup 2019 in Newzealand
If you are living somewhere in Newzealand, you can watch all Rugby World Cup 2019 matches live on Spark Sports without any hassle.
New Zealand, “The All Blacks” have an unmatchable record in the world of Rugby, the team has an almost 80% winning record in the game. So is there any space for a new champion? I don’t think so! But there’s always chance for someone to work harder and make a place!
There are chances that the All Blacks might become overconfident this time and lose it to someone least expected, yes, this is sports and this is how it works! May the best team Win!
When and where is the next Rugby World Cup?
The next Rugby world cup is in France in 2023
Who is televising the 2019 Rugby World Cup?
ITV has the official rights of the 2019 rugby world cup, but you can also watch it on other channels such as Spark Sport (New Zealand), Network Ten (Free, Australia) (10 Live Matches), Fox Sports (Australia), TF1 (France), Ran (Germany).
What is Rugby pass?
Rugby pass is on stop online destination for rugby fans and is available in around 35 countries, including Asia, Australia, and Europe.
Where can I watch Rugby World Cup 2019?
Where can I watch Rugby World Cup 2019 in USA?
You can watch the Rugby World Cup online on NBC Sports which is the official broadcaster of the RWC 2019 in the US.
Can you watch Rugby world cup on Sky?
If you have Sky sports package subscribed you will be able to watch the Rugby Championship as well as many other live sports events.
There are literally millions of Rugby fans around the globe, especially in New Zealand, Australia, South Africa and England therefore, it is indeed shocking that the World Cup will be taking place in Asia. Anyway you now know how to live stream rugby world cup 2019 anywhere in the world with a VPN.