“Christmas and Boxing day special: Amazon Prime Video is broadcasting 20 Premier League matches live this year.”
I know so many of you might think that’s bull but it is fu…. true! Amazon Prime Video made its EPL debut last night and it was just a pretty amazing experience.
Though the reviews were mixed regarding the experience to live stream Premier League on Amazon Prime Video.
Additionally, another feature that I found on Amazon Prime during streaming EPL that you can turn off the commentary if you are facing buffering issues. And surprisingly it works great.
December Mid-Week Matches
Tuesday, December 3
- Crystal Palace 1-0 Bournemouth (19:30)
- Burnley 1-4 Man City (20:15)
Wednesday, December 4
- Chelsea vs Aston Villa (19:30)
- Leicester vs Watford (19:30)
- Man United vs Tottenham (19:30)
- Southampton vs Norwich (19:30)
- Wolves vs West Ham (19:30)
- Liverpool vs Everton (20:15)
Thursday, December 5
- Sheffield United vs Newcastle (19:30)
- Arsenal vs Brighton (20:15)
Boxing Day Matches
Thursday, December 26
- Tottenham vs Brighton (12:30)
- Aston Villa vs Norwich (15:00)
- Bournemouth vs Arsenal (15:00)
- Chelsea vs Southampton (15:00)
- Crystal Palace vs West Ham (15:00)
- Everton vs Burnley (15:00)
- Sheffield United vs Watford (15:00)
- Man United vs Newcastle (17:30)
- Leicester vs Liverpool (20:00)
Friday, December 27
- Wolves vs Man City (19:45)
This means those Amazon Prime Video users who are living outside UK don’t get the EPL live streaming because of content geo-restriction.
Though you can still watch Premier League live online on Amazon Prime outside UK from anywhere in the world with the help of a VPN. To do so
Steps to Live Stream Premier League on Amazon Prime Video Outside UK from Anywhere
Follow these simple steps to watch Premier League live online on Amazon Prime Video outside the UK from anywhere around the world:
- Download and subscribe to a VPN (we recommend Surfshark).
- Open the VPN app and login with your username and password.
- Connect to UK server from the list and wait for the process.
- Once you are connected to UK server > Go to Amazon Prime website or app and enjoy!
Note: I have tested several VPN services to live stream Premier League on Amazon Prime from abroad. And I rate Surfshark as the best VPN for streaming Amazon Prime since it supports all major devices including Fire Stick, Fire TV, Apple TV, PS4, Xbox, iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, Linux and even routers with 30-day money-back guarantee at affordable prices.
For more you can check my detail guide on 5 best working VPN with Amazon Prime Video.
How Can I Watch Premier League on Amazon Prime for Free?
Amazon Prime offers a 30-day free trial to all those who are signing-up for the first time. So if you are in UK and only want to watch EPL matches on Amazon Prime Video, you can avail trial period and cancel before it ends.
This is the only way to live stream Premier League on Amazon Prime Video for free. However, if you are residing outside UK, you will need a VPN to watch EPL on Amazon since it is geo-blocked and not available in other countries’ libraries.
This is one of the biggest surprise for English football fans that for the first time ever streaming service like Amazon Prime Video is broadcasting Premier League matches.
In addition to those matches, subscribers will also get access to game highlights each week, plus a selection of on-demand soccer documentaries about the likes of Manchester City and Steven Gerrard.
It is a dream for many binge-watchers to get one streaming platform where they can watch their favorite shows and movies and can also stream live sports.
If you still have any queries, you can ask me by mentioning your comment below. Happy binging!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?