Are you looking for ways to watch Disney Plus in South Africa? Disney’s giant is out and will be gradually spreading globally. In this blog, we bring you the ultimate way to early access Disney+ in South Africa.
Disney+ Release date South Africa
If you’re wondering when is Disney plus coming out in South Africa, or can you get it there? the official answer is soon but nothing has been confirmed yet. If you can’t wait until the service becomes officially available then, here’s how to get it in South Africa using a VPN.
Disney Plus has got it all form Star Wars, Pixar, Marvel, Disney, and National Geographic.
If you try to access Disney Plus without a VPN, you will receive the following error image:
How to get Disney Plus in South Africa?
To watch Disney Plus in SA, you will need a credible VPN service like Surfshark that never fails to unblock Disney Plus or any other restricted website. Oh and with all that content how much Is Disney Plus for? Just $6.99.
Watching shows and movies like The Mandalorian, Black Panther, Star Girl, Clone Wars, Togo, Star Wars, Avengers and more on Disney Plus is impossible for those streamers who are residing in SA,
How to Watch Disney Plus in South Africa
Follow these 4 simple steps to watch Disney+ in South Africa:
- Download and sign-up for a VPN (We recommend SurfShark).
- Open VPN app and sign-in with your password and username.
- Now connect to American Server from the list.
- To subscribe to Disney+ click on the “TRY NOW” button.
- Enter your details and payment info, if the payment problem arises, use gift card.
- You’re done now! You can Now enjoy streaming D+ in South Africa.
Note: Here you go, Disney plus working in South Africa, if you do not have a Disney Plus account, follow this guide and find out how to use a gift card to pay for your account registration.
Why You Need a VPN to Access Disney+ South Africa
Let’s not get too techie here, VPN services have become amazingly easy to use. A VPN, Virtual Private Network like SurfShark is incredibly easy to use.
What it does is that it replaces your IP address making the websites believe that you are accessing from a non-restricted region and hence allows you to access blocked content.
Best VPN to unblock Disney+ South Africa Online
Although there are tons of VPN services available in the industry only a select few actually works, here’s our list of the best Disney Plus South Africa VPNs.
1. Surfshark: #1 Best Low-Cost Disney Plus South Africa VPN, offers 20 servers in US and 5 in Australia. Altogether it offers a vast range of 1040+ servers in 61+ countries.
2. PureVPN: Best VPN with Large Number of Servers to stream Disney+ in South Africa, offers 490 US servers and 82 in Australia. Includes 2000 servers spread across 140 countries.
3. ExpressVPN: Best Fastest Disney Plus VPN for South Africa, offers 26 servers in the US and 5 in Australia. In total it offers 3,000+ VPN servers in 160 VPN server locations in 94 countries.
Can I watch Disney Plus South Africa with a free VPN
You may try your luck, but at the moment even the most premium VPN providers are struggling to bypass the Disney+ geo-restriction. So free VPNs don’t really have a chance of tricking the systems at Disney.
Other than that, free services have little incentive to protect user data, they may end up selling your data to advertisers.
Best Shows and Movies to Watch on Disney+ in South Africa
Disney pretty much owns all the media in the world, so you can expect it to roll out some of the best movies and shows on its platform.
Top Disney+ TV shows
- Boy Meets World
- Marvel Runaways
- Darkwing Duck
- Gravity Falls
- The Mandalorian
Top Disney+ Movies
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Miracle on 34th Street (1947)
- The Little Mermaid (1989)
- The Rocketeer (1991)
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: A New Hope (1977)
Disney Plus Device Compatibility
The following devices are compatible to watch Disney Plus
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire tablets
- Roku boxes and sticks and TVs
- Google Chromecast and Chromecast-enabled devices
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Android phones, Android TV
- Apple TV (integrated with the TV app, available as in-app purchase)
- Microsoft Xbox One
- Sony PlayStation 4
- Android-based Sony Smart TVs
- Chromebooks will be supported
- Samsung and LG devices