How do I cancel my Cancel CNBC Pro Subscription in UK? If you want to cancel CNBC Pro Subscription, this article is for you.
CNBC is a business news channel that provides live coverage of global financial markets. It is an American channel that offers breaking news, analysis, and market data on stocks, commodities, currencies, bonds, and more. Unfortunately, it is geo-restricted to US only. To watch CNBC in UK you need to use the best VPN for CNBC to bypass the geo-restriction. We recommend ExpressVPN.
CNBC also provides live coverage of major events such as the World Economic Forum and the Davos Economic Summit.
Some of the best CNBC TV shows include Jay Leno’s Garage, American Greed, Shark Tank, Money Court, etc. You can also find documentaries such as Generation Gamble, ExxonMobil at the Crossroads, Shepard Smith Reports, and Supermarket Shock.
As you can see, these TV shows and documentaries are business-oriented and provide valuable insights into the world of finance.
How much does CNBC cost? You can go for the monthly CNBC subscription, which costs GBP24.88 ($29.99) or get the yearly plan which costs GB248.89 ($299.99), enabling you to save GBP48.95 (US$59) on the total cost. The annual plan comes with a 7-day CNBC Free Trial, allowing you to try the channel risk-free.
If you are a business news junkie and want to stay up-to-date with the latest happenings in the financial world, CNBC Pro is the perfect channel for you.
How To Cancel A CNBC Account Through Different Methods?
There are various reasons why you may want to cancel Cancel CNBC Pro subscription in UK. Maybe you are no longer interested in business news or cannot afford the channel anymore. Whatever the reason, it might be confusing to figure out how to cancel CNBC Pro.
Luckily, we are here to help you out. How do I cancel CNBC pro? There are various ways to delete CNBC account, depending on how you subscribe to the channel. Below are the common ways to Cancel CNBC Pro Subscription in UK.
- Cancel CNBC Pro Subscription via iPhone
- Cancel CNBC Pro Subscription through Android
- Cancel CNBC Pro subscription easily on Paypal
- Cancel CNBC Pro through the website directly
- Cancel CNBC Pro Subscription via email
We will go over all these methods in detail so that you can easily cancel your CNBC Pro subscription.
Method 1: How to cancel CNBC Pro via iOS devices
How to cancel CNBC pro on iPhone? You can follow the steps below to cancel your subscription if you are subscribed to CNBC Pro via your Apple device.
- Get a VPN if you are accessing the channel in UK.
- Click settings on your iOS device.
- Find your Apple ID and click it twice.
- Visit your subscriptions tab and find the CNBC: Stock Market & Business subscription.
- Tap on the CNBC: Business & Stock Market.
- Find the “Cancel Subscription” tab and click on it to deactivate your account.
Your CNBC membership will be canceled and terminated at the end of your current billing cycle.
Method 2: How to cancel CNBC on your Android
Do you use an Android device? If so, you can follow the steps below to cancel CNBC subscription.
- Get a VPN if you are not in the USA.
- Visit the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Click the profile symbol.
- Find and click “Payments and Subscriptions.”
- Use the search bar to find the “CNBC Subscription.”
- Tap on the “CNBC: Business & Stock Market“.
- Click “Cancel Subscription” once to deactivate your account.
Your subscription will be canceled, and you will have full access to the channel until the end of your current billing period.
Method 3: How to cancel CNBC Pro subscription in UK on PayPal
If you subscribed to CNBC through PayPal, you can follow the steps below to cancel your subscription.
- Use a VPN to connect to a US server if not in USA.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Once in your account, click “settings” on the menu at the top.
- Find Payments.
- Hover over to “Manage Automatic Payments” and tap the tab.
- Find “find CNBC: Business & Stock News” on your automatic payments tab and toggle it.
- Click the “Cancel” to stop the recurring payments to the channel.
You will have canceled your subscription, and your account will be deactivated at the end of your current billing cycle.
Method 4: How to terminate CNBC subscription via email
How do I cancel my CNBC Pro by email? You can follow the steps below if you want to cancel your CNBC Pro subscription via an email program.
- Visit and open your email program.
- Provide all your account-related information.
- Provide justification for canceling your CNBC account.
- Send the message to the email address: customercare@CNBC.com.
- Wait for a confirmation message from customer service.
- Your account will be deactivated at the end of your current billing cycle.
Method 5: How to cancel CNBC directly on the website
You can cancel your CNBC account directly from the channel’s website. Below are the steps you need to follow.
- Start by visiting the CNBC Pro website. Use a VPN if accessing the website from UK.
- Find the signup page and log in with your credentials.
- Click on the account or profile page.
- Find and click “Billings” or “Subscriptions” or related.
- Click the cancel button to stop the recurring payments.
- You will have successfully cancelled your CNBC Pro subscription.
You will have access to the channel until your current billing cycle ends.
What Alternatives Of CNBC Pro Are Available?
After cancelling your account, you probably will need some good CNBC Alternatives. Below are some of the best CNBC Pro Alternatives that you can watch.
CNBC Breaking News App
The CBC Breaking News App is one of the best CNBC alternatives. The app gives users access to live breaking news stories and analyses worldwide.
It also provides users with real-time stock quotes, market data, and business news. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
TheStreet App provides users with real-time stock quotes, market analysis, business news, and more. It includes information from Wall Street and outside experts detailing how current events affect the stock market. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
Fox Business App
The Fox Business App is another excellent alternative to CNBC. The app provides live breaking news stories, stock quotes, market data, and business news. It also allows users to access Fox Business Network’s live-streaming channels. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
Bloomberg: Business News App
Bloomberg is one of the trusted sources for business news. The Bloomberg: Business News App gives users access to live breaking news stories, market analysis, stock quotes, and more.
You will find updates on oil prices, NASDAQ, the US economy, the Dow Jones Industrial Average, and other business news. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
The MarketWatch app provides current financial, market, and business data. It provides an in-depth analysis of stock prices, index movements, and other crucial securities data to help users make informed decisions. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
Barron’s is one of the world’s leading investment and financial newspapers. Barron’s app gives users access to live breaking news, stock quotes, market analysis, and more. It also provides an in-depth analysis of the global economy and markets.
Seeking Alpha Portfolio App
If you need opinions, unique commentary, analytical pieces, and financial markets breaking news, you need to get the Seeking Alpha Portfolio app. The app provides live quotes and market analysis from thousands of markets, concentrating on watchlists or portfolios.
The Wall Street Journal App
Since 1889, Wallstreet Journal has been a leading source of business news. The Wall Street Journal app gives users access to live breaking news, stock quotes, market analysis, and more.
It also provides an in-depth analysis of the world’s decision-makers, making it one of the most trusted sources for business news.
Most apps may not be available worldwide, but you can use a VPN to access them. A VPN enables you to spoof your location and access geo-restricted content from anywhere in the world.
Cancel CNBC Pro Subscription in UK – FAQs
Is it possible to cancel your CNBC subscription after a 7-day free trial?
Is my subscription canceled if I delete the CNBC Pro app from my device?
Can you cancel CNBC during the free trial?
This cancellation method may differ, depending on how you subscribed to CNBC (Apple App Store, Google Play Store, etc).
CNBC Pro is an excellent platform for business news and related information. However, it’s not for everyone. The subscription charges may be too high for some people.
If you’re not interested in CNBC Pro, you can cancel CNBC Pro subscription in UK through various ways, depending on how you subscribed to the channel.
We have highlighted the necessary steps to cancel your subscription in this article. Follow these steps keenly, and you will be able to cancel your subscription successfully.