How to Watch Everton vs Man United: EPL in UK

The Premier League is in full swing, and Everton and Man United are expected to meet at Goodison Park on October 9, 2022, in a thrilling competition. The exciting clash will be broadcasted live on NBC, making international fans wonder how to watch Everton vs Man United: EPL in UK.

NBC Sports is geo-restricted outside the USA. Fortunately, you can unblock the platform in your location with the help of a top-notch VPN like ExpressVPN.

Continue reading to find out how you can watch your favorite English Premier league game outside the USA using ExpressVPN.

Watch Everton vs Man United: EPL in UK – [Quick Steps]

You can watch Everton vs Man United: EPL in UK in four quick and easy steps given below.

  1. Download, install and subscribe to a reliable VPN (ExpressVPN is recommended)
  2. Connect To any US server of your choice after logging in.
  3. Go to the NBC website or Open the App on your phone.
  4. Enjoy streaming Premier League 2022.

Everton vs Man united: EPL Latest Update – 9 October 2022

Manchester United beat Everton 2-1 in the late Sunday evening kick-off in the Premier League. Cristiano Ronaldo’s 700th club goal stole the headlines and the points for the Red Devils who were able to recover from the crushing derby defeat last weekend.

Where to Watch Everton vs Man United: EPL in UK

The highly anticipated game Everton vs Manchester United will be broadcasted live on NBC Sports on 9th October 2022. You can enjoy the riveting game live from your location with the help of ExpressVPN, as NBC is geographically restricted in UK.

Due to these geo-restrictions, football fans in UK will not be able to watch the Premiere League. However, using ExpressVPN will allow them to bypass these geo-restrictions and access NBC to watch Everton vs Man United: Premier League in UK.

When Everton vs Man United: EPL is happening?

Everton and Man United will come face to face yet again at the premiere League 2022 on Sunday, 9th October 2022, when Everton hosts Man United at Goodison Park in Liverpool, United Kingdom. Make sure to cancel all your appointments because this game will keep you hooked to the screen.

What time is the Everton vs Man United: EPL match?

The Premiere League: Everton vs Man United game on Sunday, October 9th, will kick off at 6:00 PM UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) or 7:00 PM BST (British Summer Time).

What are Current Records of Everton vs Man United: EPL?

Currently, Manchester United sits at number 6 in the Premier League points table with 12 points, having won four out of their last five fixtures. Whereas Everton sits at number 11 with 10 points, having won only 2 out of their last fives fixtures, the other three games ended with a draw. Both the teams are in form right now and hope to continue their run of form in their next Premier League meeting on October 9, 2022.

Where Everton Vs Man United match going to play?

Everton is all set to play host to Man United in their next premiere League meeting on October 9, 2022, at Goodison Park in Liverpool, United Kingdom.

Everton FC Squad Information 2022/2023

The Everton FC Squad for Premiere League 2022/23 is as follows

Number Players
Goalkeeper
1 Jordan Pickford
15 Asmir Begovic
31 Andy Lonergan
43 Billy Crellin
35 Eldin Jakupovic
Defender
3 Nathan Patterson
4 Mason Holgate
5 Michael Keane
13 Yerry Mina
19 Vitaliy Mykolenko
22 Ben Godfrey
23 Seamus Coleman
2 James Tarkowski
29 Ruben Vinagre
30 Conor Coady
64 Reece Welch
48 Kyle John
Midfielder
14 Andros Townsend
16 Abdoulaye Doucoure
26 Tom Davies
7 Dwight McNeil
56 Stanley Mills
8 Amadou Onana
60 Isaac Price
27 Idrissa Gueye
37 James Garner
Forward
9 Dominic Calvert-Lewin
11 Demarai Gray
17 Alex Iwobi
10 Anthony Gordon
33 Salomon Rondon
20 Neal Maupay

Man United FC Squad Information 2022/2023

The Man United FC Squad for Premiere League 2022/23 is as follows

Number Player
Goalkeeper
1 David de Gea
22 Tom Heaton
31 Martin Dubravka
50 Radik Vitek
Defender
2 Victor Lindelof
4 Phil Jones
5 Harry Maguire
19 Raphael Varane
20 Diogo Dalot
23 Luke Shaw
29 Aaron Wan-Bissaka
33 Brandon Williams
38 Axel Tuanzebe
12 Tyrell Malacia
6 Lisandro Martinez
43 Teden Mengi
80 Tyler Fredricson
Midfielder
17 Fred
8 Bruno Fernandez
39 Scott McTominay
49 Alejandro Garnacho
28 Facundo Pellistri
34 Donny van de Beek
14 Christian Eriksen
18 Casemiro
55 Zidane Iqbal
Forward
7 Christiano Ronaldo
10 Marcus Rashford
25 Jadon Sancho
36 Anthony Elanga
9 Anthony Martial
47 Shola Shoretire
21 Antony
56 Charlie McNeill

Where to buy tickets for Everton vs Man United 2022?

You can get your tickets for the Everton vs Man United game on October 9, 2022, at Seatsnet. Apparently, Seatsnet is the home to all the best ticket listings for a world of events. All tickets listed on the website are coming fro trusted sellers. So, without further delays, get your tickets today and enjoy!

How much Everton vs Man united 2022 tickets price?

Everton vs Man United 2022 tickets start for a price as low as €85 for a Longside Lower tier seat and go up to €1,423 for the VIP package. So, with Everton tickets or NBC, you can catch the club in action in the Premier League.

Who won the most Premier League Final in the Past?

Manchester United has been the most successful team in the history of the Premier League since its inaugural in 1992. Manchester United has won 13 Premiere League titles, making them the most successful team in the 30 seasons of the Premier league.

Head to Head Record – Who won the most matches in the battle of Everton vs Man United?

Everton and Man United have played each other in 60 games in the past. Man United came out as the victors in 37 of these meetings, while Everton only managed to gain victory in 10 meetings. 13 games also ended up with a draw.

Everton vs Man United head to head record is as follows.

Everton Wins Played Man United Wins
10 60 37
  Drawn: 13  
8 Home Wins 20
2 Away Wins 17

How many times has Everton won the Premier League?

Everton is yet to win a Premiere League title. They have not gotten a Premiere League title under their belt since its inaugural in 1992. Let’s see who takes the title home this time. This is going to be an intense battle between Everton and Man United.

How many times has Man United won the Premier League?

Man United has won 13 Premiere League titles, making them the most successful team in the history of the Premier League. Their first win was in 1992, and their last win was in the year 2012. Grab your tickets or NBC subscription paired with ExpressVPN today to find out who wins this year.

What is Premiere League prediction: Everton vs Man united?

Man United has a 47% chance of winning the game against Everton on October 9, while Everton has a 27% chance with a 26% chance of the game ending with a draw. But let’s not rely on predictions because anything can happen on the ground!

Why ExpressVPN is a Recommended VPN to Watch Everton vs Man United: EPL in UK?

ExpressVPN is the top recommended VPN to watch Everton vs Man United: EPL in UK due to the high-speed servers it offers to users worldwide, its user-friendly interface, and its affordability. It can also unblock streaming services such as Hulu, HBO Max, Foxtel,Peacock Tv,DAZN, ESPN+, Netflix, Foxtel Sports, and others streaming services.

ExpressVPN: Best VPN to Watch Everton vs Man United: EPL in UK:

ExpressVPN has an extensive network of servers spreading over 3000+ servers across 94+ countries, making it the best VPN to watch Premier League outside the USA.

Equipped with lightning-fast servers, excellent download and upload speed, and high compatibility, the New York server is the best server option to use with NBC to watch the riveting football game.ExpressVPN, you can watch all your favorite sports, including the Swedish Women’s Hockey League, German Football League, Israeli Premier League, and many more.

ExpressVPN allows users to select the app they want to use with a VPN and use other apps normally with its Split Tunneling feature. While the automatic kill switch makes sure that the IP address of its users is protected by instantly cutting off the internet connection if the VPN connection is dropped.

A unique feature found in ExpressVPN is the MediaStreamer feature that makes using a VPN possible even on VPN-incompatible devices.

It also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 7-day free trial that mobile users can benefit from for a low price of only GB£5.56/mo (US$6.67/mo) (Save 49% and get 3 extra months FREE with 12-month plan)

Everton vs Man United: EPL
  • Date : 2022-10-09@02:00:00
  • Location : Goodison Park n Liverpool, Goodison Road, UK
  • Event Name : Everton vs Man United: EPL
  • Event Platform : NBC

FAQs

20 teams are competing in the 2022-23 Premiere league.

Bruno Fernandez is currently the best player at Manchester United with a performance index of 89.

The 2022-23 Premier League season will end on Sunday, May 28, 2023.

Wrap Up

The thrilling clash between Man United and Everton will be available to watch on NBC on Sunday, October 9, 2022. Subscribe to an effective VPN such as ExpressVPN to bypass NBC’s geo-restrictions and watch Everton vs Man United: EPL in UK without any hurdles.

Lily Bart

Lily is like a wild flower who is sweet yet always on top of her game. She dreams of someday living somewhere warm and writing a novel. She is a passionate binge-watcher and has watched countless movies and shows. She has won all of our in-house movie trivia.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.