Looking for a way to cancel Disney+ subscription after watching the Mandalorian, Star Wars, Hamilton, as your next payment is due in few days? Below I will provide you steps to cancel Disney Plus before you get charged on the browser, iPhone/iPad, or Android device depends on how you subscribed for the service in the first place.
So without any further delay, let’s dive in:
The easiest way to cancel the Disney Plus account is through a web browser as compare to canceling the subscription on your iOS and Android devices. However, you can cancel the Disney+ subscription with the same platform through which you sign-up for it.
Here is how to cancel your Disney+ subscription on different devices:
How to Cancel Disney+ Subscription on Computer Browser
- Head to Disney+ official website in a browser on your laptop or phone device.
- Now sign-in to your account with your username and password.
- Choose your profile icon and then click or tap the “Account” option.
- Now select the “Billing details” option and then choose your subscription. It will say something like “Disney+(monthly).”
- Now click the “Cancel Subscription” option and confirm you want to cancel by selecting the “Complete Cancellation” option.
How to Cancel Disney+ Subscription on iPhone/iPad
- First, go to “Settings” on your iPad or iPhone.
- Now tap on your profile that is located at the top of the screen.
- Now select “Subscriptions” and then “Disney+.”
- From there, select “Cancel Subscription” option.
How to Cancel Disney+ Subscription Via Google Play Store on Your Android Device
- Launch the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Now select “Menu (three stacked lines)” option and then select “Subscriptions” option.
- Now Select Disney Plus and then tap on “Cancel Subscription” option.
This how you can cancel your Disney+ subscription through browsers, iOS, and Android devices. And the good thing is when you cancel the Disney Plus subscription, you will still be able to stream TV shows and movies until the end of the billing cycle.
However, if you are residing or traveling to a country where the Disney+ service is not available, then you will require a VPN first to cancel the Disney+ account as the service won’t allow you to access your account because of geo-rights policies.
And in case you don’t know which VPN service can allow you to access your Disney+ accounts in an unsupported country or location, then read my best VPN for Disney+ blog now.
FAQs – How to Cancel Disney+
Does Disney plus have a cancellation fee?
No, there is no additional cancellation fee charge by Disney+, and after canceling the subscription, you can still watch the content until your next scheduled payment.
Can I cancel my Disney Plus Subscription anytime?
Yes, like other streaming services, you can cancel Disney+ subscription at any time. Let’s suppose if you are paying for a monthly plan and cancel the subscription, you can still watch all the TV shows and movies on Disney Plus until the next billing cycle without any additional charges.
That’s all folks! By following the steps mentioned above, you can cancel your Disney+ subscription anytime you want and still watch all the content until the next billing cycle. However, keep this in mind, to cancel Disney Plus subscription, you need to use the same device or platform which you used while signing up for the streaming service such as browser, iPhone/iPad, and Google Play Store (Android).
If you still have any queries, you can ask me by shouting out your comment below. Happy Binging!