How to Watch India vs New Zealand ICC T20 Match in Canada

The T20 season is on, billions of cricket fans are eager for their teams to win. If you’re wondering how to watch India vs New Zealand ICC T20 World Cup match in Canada, then this is the blog for you. In a rush? Then have a look at this short summary to start streaming online right away.

Luckily, ESPN+ will be airing each ICC T20 World Cup match, including India vs New Zealand, on 26 October. However, if you’re outside the US, you probably can’t access the platform unless you’ve got a VPN.

Quick Guide: How to Watch India vs New Zealand ICC T20 World Cup Match in Canada with a VPN

Below are the steps you need to follow to watch India vs New Zealand ICC T20 World Cup match in Canada with a VPN:

  1. Download and install a VPN app; our top recommendation is ExpressVPN.
  2. Create an account and subscribe to a VPN package.
  3. Look and connect to a US server on the list.
  4. Now, go to the official website of ESPN+.
  5. Fill up your credentials and get ready to enjoy upcoming India vs New Zealand ICC T20 World Cup match.

The 3 Top VPNs to stream India vs New Zealand ICC T20 World Cup Match in Canada

We tested numerous VPNs and deduced that these three are the best ones out there that provide non-stop, buffer-free streaming for every T20 world cup match!

ExpressVPN – The Ultimately Best VPN to Watch ICC T20 World Cup Match

ExpressVPN is one of the best VPN apps to watch the India vs New Zealand ICC T20 World Cup match in Canada. You get uninterrupted online browsing without disclosing your actual IP address. In addition to this, you’ll get the benefit of unlimited bandwidth and HD sports streaming. We recommend you take its 15-month subscription at the price of $6.67 per month and enjoy an extra three months free-streaming offer.

The app has access to 3000 servers in over 94 different nations. The process to set up ExpressVPN is very simple. In case of any issue or trouble, you can contact their support team through live chat or email. Further, it is compatible with all operating systems, streaming devices, and services.

SurfShark – The Pocket-Friendly and Reliable VPN to Watch ICC T20 World Cup Match

If you love watching live sports events, then get this portable and inexpensive VPN app.

SurfShark has access to 3200+ servers present in 65+ countries. It comes with a kill switch that can disable your net connection when the VPN connection goes down.

This feature keeps your device secured. We recommend you to get a subscription of 24 months that it offers for just $2.49 per month. Once you subscribe to the app, it will cover all your streaming devices, including those running on iOS, Windows, Android, Linux, and macOS. That too, with unlimited connections.

NordVPN – The Largest Reliable Server Network VPN to Watch ICC T20 World Cup Match

NordVPN is also a reputed name in the VPN services for streaming live games and tournaments. It offers more than 5100+ servers globally, and the best thing is that most of its servers are optimized for T20 World Cup streams. If you are planning to watch India vs New Zealand ICC T20 World Cup match in Canada, then connecting your streaming device with NordVPN would be great as it comes with robust security along with speedy browsing.

It offers multi-factor features to protect the users’ data. Moreover, it has a unique feature named split tunneling support that lets users stream as well as share their VPN connection that enables them to surf content that is locally available as well.

Each VPN account can connect 6 different devices simultaneously. This is also compatible with Android Windows, Linux, iOS, Wi-Fi routers, and macOS. To enjoy the services from NordVpn, we recommend you select the two-year exclusive offer only at $3.30 per month. This plan also gives you the benefit of three free months of usage.

Watch NZ vs. Pak T20 with NordVPNLargest Server Network

Date And Venue For India vs New Zealand ICC T20 World Cup Match

The exciting match between India and New Zealand will take place on 31 October 2021 at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium. The T20 World Cup match will begin at 3:00 PM UK Time, 7:30 PM Indian Time, 7:00 AM Pacific Time, and 1:00 AM Eastern Australia Time.

India vs New Zealand Squads for T20 World Cup Match


India Squad New Zealand Squad
KL Rahul: Right-Handed Batsman Kane Williamson (C): Right-Handed Batsman
Rohit Sharna: Right-Handed Batsman Martin Guptill: Right-Handed Batsman
Shreyas Iyer: Left-Handed Batsman Daryl Mitchell: Right-Handed Batsman + Right-Arm Medium Bowler
Suryakumar Yadav: Right-Handed Batsman James Neesham: Left-Handed Batsman + Right-Arm Medium Fast Bowler
Khushdil Shah: Left-Handed Batsman Mark Chapman: Left-Handed Batsman + Left-Arm Leg Spin Bowler
Virat Kohli (C): Right-Handed Batsman Mitchell Santner: Left-Handed Batsman + Left-Arm Leg Spin Bowler
Axar Patel: Left-Handed Batsman + Left-arm Leg Spin Bowler Devon Conway (W): Left-Handed Batsman
Hardik Pandya: Right-Handed Batsman + Right-arm Medium Fast Bowler Glenn Phillips (W): Right-Handed Batsman
Mohammad Wasim: Right-Handed Batsman + Right-Arm Medium Bowler Tim Seifert (W): Right-Handed Batsman
Ravichandran Ashwin: Right-Handed Batsman + Right-arm Off Spin Bowler Adam Milne: Right-Arm Fast Bowler
Ravindra Jadeja: Left-Handed Batsman + Left-arm Leg Spin Bowler Ish Sodhi: Right-Arm Leg Spin Bowler
Ishan Kishan (W): Left-Handed Batsman Kyle Jamieson: Right-Arm Fast Medium Bowler
Rishabh Pant (W): Left-Handed Batsman Lockie Ferguson: Right-Arm Fast Bowler
Bhuvneshwar Kumar: Right-arm Medium Bowler Tim Southee: Right-Arm Medium Fast Bowler
Deepak Chahar: Right-arm Medium Bowler Todd Astle: Right-Handed Batsman + Right-Arm Leg Spin Bowler
Jasprit Bumrah: Right-arm Fast Bowler Trent Boult: Left-Arm Fast Medium Bowler
Mohammed Shami: Right-arm Fast Bowler
Rahul Chahar: Right-arm Leg Spin Bowler
Shardul Thakur: Right-arm Medium Fast Bowler
Varun Chakravarthy: Right-arm Leg Spin Bowler

Head to Head Records of Matches between India and New Zealand

Until now, India and New Zealand have come face to face in the ICC T20 World Cup 16 times. New Zealand has won 8 matches out of these tournaments, while India has won 6 matches, and the other two were tied. The highest total runs made by New Zealand is 219 runs, while the highest total posted by India is up to 202 runs at the T20 World Cup matches.

Where You Can Watch India vs New Zealand ICC T20 World Cup in UK, US, Australia, Canada, India, New Zealand, Pakistan?

  • UK: Sky Sports
  • US: ESPN+
  • Australia: Kayo Sports
  • Canada: ESPN+ using a VPN
  • Pakistan: PTV Sports
  • New Zealand: Sky Sports
  • India: Disney+ Hotstar



For US citizens, Kayo sports is the best option as it offers 14 days of free trial; if you live in other countries other than the US, then use ExpressVPN with its 30 days free trial service and get access to Kayo sports.

As per multiple predictions for the upcoming match between India and New Zealand. New Zealand has winning chances of 35%, whereas India has winning chances of 65%.


Cricket has millions of fans across the globe. Hence it is apparent that during tournaments like T20, it will receive billions of viewers. If you are one of the fans of this sport, then above mentioned suggestions on how you can watch India vs New Zealand ICC T20 World Cup match in Canada are indeed going to be useful for you. Happy Streaming!

Preston Nolan

Preston is a lively person who is always excited for traveling and discovering new things. He is a seasoned content writer for entertainment industry. Whether it's an event or release of a new movie he keeps himself updated with new trends and affairs of the glamour world.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *