Want to learn How to watch Peacock TV in Hong Kong? If yes, then this is the right page for you. Peacock TV is an online streaming Platform that offers a wide range of content including, movies and TV shows, Live sports and news.
However, if you want to access Peacock TV in Hong Kong then you will need a Premium VPN like ExpressVPN because Peacock TV is not accessible in Hong Kong due to its geographical location.
Peacock offers a great deal of movies like John Wick (all parts), The Silent Twins, Bruce Almighty, I, Robot etc. It also has famous TV series like Yellowstone, Vampire Academy, One of Us Is Lying and more!
Peacock TV is an American over-the-top (OTT) streaming service that boasts a diverse array of content. Whether you are looking for live Peacock TV channels or a vast selection of on-demand content, Peacock has something for everyone.
How to watch Peacock TV in Hong Kong?
Peacock TV is an American-originated streaming service that allows you to enjoy a vast variety of content. However, it can be accessed by using a Virtual Private Network (VPN).
Once you get connected to the VPN of the US server, you will be able to watch a vast range of Peacock TV Hong Kong channels.
Following are the steps to Watch Peacock TV in Hong Kong.
- Choose a reliable VPN service (ExpressVPN is recommended) and create or sign up into the existing account.
- Download the Peacock app
- Connect to a VPN (ExpressVPN) server located in the United States.
- Browse the Peacock TV Hong Kong or the Peacock TV app and pay the subscription fee.
- Once you paid the fee, you can watch a wide range of Peacock TV Hong Kong channels.
In case Peacock TV VPN is not working properly, then reload the page or check the Network connection.
Why You Need A VPN to Watch Peacock TV in Hong Kong?
A VPN is required to access peacock TV in Hong Kong because the NBC Universal streaming service is currently limited to the US. If you try accessing Peacock without a VPN, you’ll see the following error:
“Peacock is not yet available in your territory.”
A VPN helps to stream peacock TV in Hong Kong by masking the IP address, location and ensures security and privacy. This seems as if you are located in the U.S and allowing you to bypass the geographical limitations and access content that is not available in Hong Kong.
How To Create a Peacock TV account in Hong Kong?
To create a Peacock TV account in Hong Kong, follow these simple steps:
- Get a VPN ExpressVPN), Since Peacock TV is only available in the US and to access the Peacock TV in Hong Kong, you will need a reliable VPN.
- Connect to the US server, This will make it appear as if you are located in the US, allowing you to access Peacock TV.
- Headover to the Peacock TV website and click log in or create a new account.
- Enter your details, including your Email address, password and payment method for subscription.
- Download the Peacock TV app on your device such as Smart TV, Smartphone or tablet.
- Visit the peacock TV app and you will be able to enjoy the different range of content.
Note: Check our detailed guide on Peacock payment methods for easily getting subscription of Peacock.
What are the Best VPNs to get Peacock TV in Hong Kong?
There are several VPN providers that you can use to get Peacock TV in Hong Kong.
- ExpressVPN: ExpressVPN is a fast and reliable VPN that has servers in the United States and a wide network of servers in the world. It also offers a strong encryption, a no log policy and a 30 day money back guarantee.
- Surfshark: Surfshark is a budget friendly VPN that offers a large network of servers, including many in the US. It also has no logs policy and provides strong encryption, making it a great choice for users who are looking for a cost effective solution.
- NordVPN: NordVPN is a popular VPN provider that offers a large network of servers including many in the US. It also has a strict no log policy and provides strong encryption to protect your online privacy.
There are many other VPNs that can connect to the US server, however after trying and testing we have shortlisted our best 3 VPNs for Peacock TV in Hong Kong which are ExpressVPN, Surfshark and the NordVPN.
ExpressVPN: Best VPN for Peacock TV in Hong Kong
ExpressVPN is one the best VPN for Peacock TV in Hong Kong. Since Peacock TV does not work outside the US. Therefore, ExpressVPN works best for this as it has fast and reliable servers with a Download speed of 89.42 Mbps and upload speed of 84.64 on a 100 Mbps internet connection.
Furthermore, thanks to its fast upload and download speeds, you can watch King Charles III Coronation live free in Hong Kong on Peacock without buffering.
ExpressVPN came up with 3 subscription plans such as HK$52.26/mo (US$6.67/mo) (Save 49% and get 3 extra months FREE with 12-month plan) with 07 Day free trial. Here is an illustration of the subscription Plan with a 30 day Money back guarantee and cancel the subscription fee at any time.
ExpressVPN has a large network of 3000+ servers in 94+ countries including 25+ servers in the US with the provision of AES-256 encryption which provide strong online security, privacy, no log policy and protection.
For instance, If you want to watch a Korean streaming service which only works in Korea, then you will need a VPN, connected to Korean Server to run that Korean streaming service anywhere in the world.
Peacock TV may also be compatible with Operating Systems like Linux, Microsoft etc, iOS, Android, Smartphones, Smart TVs like chromecast, Roku, Firestick, PlayStation etc.
Peacock TV in Hong Kong, when connected to the ExpressVPN, provides an enormous range of content. A single ExpressVPN membership allows you to connect up to 5 devices at a time.
Since ExpressVPN has many servers connected to the US, therefore we have tried and tested the Dallas, New York, Washington, DC and Chicago servers and it took no time in loading the page whereas, the not Recommended Servers (delaying in loading page) is Buffalo.
Surfshark: Budget-Friendly VPN for Peacock TV in Hong Kong
Surfshark is a budget-friendly VPN service that offers online privacy protection with its encrypted traffic, kill switch, and strict no-logs policy. With its cost-effective pricing of HK$19.51/mo (US$2.49/mo) (83% Off on 2 Years Plan) (83% off for two years) and 30-day money-back guarantee, Surfshark is one of the most popular VPN options for unblocking Peacock TV in Spain in 2023.
Since Surfshark claims the pocket friendly, fast and reliable VPN, we have tested some of the US Servers and Los Angeles server in no time lands us on the page of peacock TV channel in Hong Kong whereas Buffalo servers make a lot of delays in loading the page.
Surfshark boasts a massive network of over 3200+ servers in 65+ countries, including 600+ servers in the United States.
Surfshark with its affordable pricing scheme runs with a Download speed speed of 88.18 Mbps and upload speed of 80.13 on a 100 Mbps internet connection with GCM AES-256 encryption that ensures privacy and online data security.
For instance, If you want to watch a Korean streaming service that only works in Korea, then you will need a VPN, connected to Korean Server to run that Korean streaming service anywhere in the world.
Though Surfshark is pocket friendly VPN but provides the connection of unlimited devices on a single membership simultaneously. Thus you can protect all your portable and non-portable devices like PC, Smart TVs, Apple TV and smartphones, Linux and iOS.
NordVPN: Largest Server network for Peacock TV in Hong Kong
NordVPN, consisting of 5310+ servers in 59+ countries with 1970+ US servers is the largest Server for Peacock TV in Hong Kong with a speed of 91 Mbps on a 100 Mbps internet connection and connects up to 6 devices at a time. It comes along with a subscription package which is illustrated below.
We have tested the New York server and immediately connected on the first go whereas the Chicago server did not meet our expectations and did not get connected successfully due to its time taking process also we have run the NordVPN on different devices and concluded the compatible devices which includes, Linux, Smart TVs, Smartphones, Apple TV, ChromeCast, XBox, Roku, Firestick and MacOS.
During our speed test on a 100 Mbps connection, NordVPN showed impressive results with a download speed of 86.49 Mbps and an upload speed of 79.42 Mbps.
NordVPN provides anonymity tools to safeguard your online activity and private information. It boasts advanced features such as bank-level AES 256-Bit encryption, the ability to double encrypt your data with Double VPN, Network Kill Switch for extra protection, OpenVPN for added security, Onion Over Server for even more privacy, and a strict no-logging policy.
With its 30-day money-back guarantee, NordVPN is an affordable option with a monthly rate of HK$25.78/mo (US$3.29/mo) (Save 60% on 2-year plan) when signing up for a 2-year plan (a 60% savings).
How to choose the Best VPN for Peacock TV in Hong Kong
Choosing a VPN for Peacock TV in Hong Kong is a bit tricky but here are some factors you may consider:
- Make sure VPN is connected to the US server
- The VPN speed should be fast and avoid buffering
- Search for the high-level encryption and no logging policy to keep your activities private
- Check the VPN compatibility, whether it connects to your device or not
- Look for a VPN that has an easy-to-use interface and offers 24/7 customer support in case you encounter any issues.
- Keep the subscription package in mind. If you are looking for budget-friendly then surf shark is a great option.
What to Watch on Peacock TV in 2023?
Peacock TV consistently offers high-quality content including TV series from NBC archives, a diverse lineup of Peacock originals, and hit films from the box office.
Following these impressive hits there are many other contents for the viewers to enjoy.
What are the Best Movies to watch on Peacock TV in Hong Kong in 2023?
Some of the latest and best movies on Peacock TV in Hong Kong are given below:
- The Beyond
- Black Christmas
- The House of Devil
- Ichi the Killer
- Listen Up, Philip
- Short term 12
- Train to Busan
- Halloween Ends
What are the best shows to watch on Peacock TV in 2023?
A brief list of the best shows on the peacock TV channel is written below:
What’s new Coming on Peacock TV in February 2023?
- Bel Air Season 2
- Watch Lowndes County and the Road to Black Power
- Chicago Fire Season 11
- Law & Order: Organized Crime season 3
- Summer House Season 7
- Young Rock season 3
What Live Sports can You watch on Peacock TV in February 2023?
Peacock TV comes with a lot of sports from all over the world.
Here are some Sports offered on Peacock TV that you can access from Hong Kong i.e Peacock TV in Hong Kong by using a VPN.
- AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am 2023
- Six Nations Rugby 2023
- FIS Snowboard World Cup 2023
- NFL Honors 2023
- PGA TOUR The Genesis Invitational 2023
- WM Phoenix Open 2023
- World Rugby Sevens 2023
- English Premier League 2022-2023
- ISU Short Track World Cup 2023
- Liverpool vs Newcastle
What’s on Peacock in May 2023?
Here is a collection of some of our best picks in May 2023:
Which Devices are Compatible with Peacock TV in 2023?
Following are the devices which can be compatible with Peacock TV in 2023.
How to Watch Peacock TV in Hong Kong on iOS?
To learn how to watch Peacock TV in Spain on iOS, follow these simple steps:
- Download the peacock TV app from the App store.
- Create a new account or sign in to an existing account.
- Choose a subscription plan.
- Choose a VPN (ExpressVPN). Connect to the US server.
- Open the peacock app or browse the Peacock TV.
- Enjoy the unlimited content present on Peacock TV in Spain
How to Watch Peacock TV in Hong Kong on Android?
Here’s the steps of how to watch Peacock TV in Hong Kong on Android.
- Download the Peacock TV app from the Play Store.
- Create a new account or log in to an existing account
- Choose a subscription Plan
- Choose a VPN that Connects to the US server
- Open the Peacock TV app or browse the Peacock TV.
- Enjoy unlimited content present on Peacock TV in Hong Kong
How to Watch Peacock TV in Hong Kong on Kodi
To watch Peacock TV in Hong Kong on Kodi, you will need to follow these steps.
- Install a VPN (ExpressVPN)
- Install Kodi and If you don’t already have Kodi installed on your device, you can download and install it from the official Kodi website.
- Install the Peacock TV Kodi add on
- Connect to a US based VPN server
- Launch Peacock TV and enjoy the unlimited content present on Peacock TV in Hong Kong
How to Watch Peacock TV on Roku in Hong Kong
Here’s how you can watch Peacock TV in Hong Kong on Roku
- Install a VPN (ExpressVPN)
- Connect to a US based VPN server before setting up to Roku.
- Set up Roku Device
- Add peacock TV to your Roku channel List
- Launch Peacock TV on Roku and enjoy the unlimited content present on Peacock TV in Hong Kong
How to Watch Peacock on Firestick in Hong Kong
To watch a peacock on a firestick, follow these easy steps.
- Install a VPN (ExpressVPN)
- Connect to a US-based VPN server before setting up to Firestick
- Set up an amazon Firestick
- Download the peacock TV app
- Launch Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick and enjoy the unlimited content present on Peacock TV in Hong Kong
How much Does Peacock TV cost in Hong Kong?
You can choose between 3 different Peacock plans, there is one free and two premium plans. Here are the details:
|Subscription Package||Price (USD)||Price in Hong Kong|
|Peacock TV (free plan) – Ad-Supported||Free||Free|
|Peacock TV (Premium Plan) – Ad-supported||US$4.99/-month||HKD 39.14/month|
|Peacock TV (Premium Plus Plan) – Ad-free||US$9.99/month||HKD 78.36/month|
What are the Pros and cons of Peacock TV
Here are some Pros and Cons of Peacock TV:
- Wide variety of content
- Easy to use
- Live TV
- Limited availability
- Ads on the free plan
- Geographical restriction
- Some users reported technical issues.
FAQs-Peacock TV in Hong Kong
Can You Get Peacock TV through AppleTV in Hong Kong?
Which VPN works with Peacock TV in Hong Kong?
Is Peacock TV available in Hong Kong?
Is It Possible to Watch Peacock TV in Hong Kong using a free VPN?
Why my VPN is not Working with Peacock TV in Hong Kong?
You may be not using a compatible device on which a VPN works or you may be connected to an outdated VPN version.
If you reside in Hong Kong and want to access Peacock TV then you will need a VPN to watch Peacock TV in Hong Kong. There may be several Free VPNs that can work for Peacock TV but they do not claim the security and privacy of the data
It is best to use a paid and premium VPN like ExpressVPN to watch content on Peacock TV. So make sure to get ExpressVPN and start streaming!