Are you looking for a hack to trick Hulu location from Australia? Then, you have landed on the right page because this post will guide the easiest way to Hulu location trick.
Since Hulu is a US exclusive streaming service, It isn’t easy to access the content. Geo-restrictions and ISPs are usually the number one causes of restricting your access to Hulu in Australia.
Why do You Need a VPN to Trick Hulu location from Australia?
You need a VPN to trick Hulu location so that you can stream content on Hulu that is geo-restricted in Australia.
Hulu is exclusively available for the US only. So if you are trying to stream Hulu from Australia, you can not access it without changing your online location by tricking Hulu with the help of a VPN.
Hulu tracks your location by identifying the IP address provided by the local ISP (internet service provider) that exposes your real location.
A VPN can provide you a dedicated US IP address by connecting with its American server. By doing so, Hulu will find your location within the United States and lets you access its complete content library from Australia.
Best Hulu VPN Providers For Australia:
Not every VPN is capable of unblocking Hulu by changing location. Therefore, you will need a premium, fast, and strong VPN provider for the Hulu location trick.
Here are the 3 best Hulu VPNs that will easily let you trick the online location and unblock Hulu from Australia.
1. ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch Hulu from Australia
ExpressVPN is our top choice VPN to trick Hulu. It offers 300+ fast American servers and unlimited bandwidth that allows you to unblock Hulu from Australia and stream in HD without buffering.
The dedicated app lets you stream Hulu in Australia on major streaming devices, including PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and Linux.
Moreover, it offers DNS MediaStreamer that lets you watch Hulu on Roku, Smart TV, Apple TV, and Gaming Consoles. You can use its single account on 5 devices simultaneously.
You can avail a special deal of 12+3 months free on yearly subscription in a price of AU$9.42/mo (US$6.67/mo) (Save 49% and get 3 extra months FREE with 12-month plan) with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Successfully unblocks Hulu from Australia.
- Fast and reliable servers.
- Offers 3000 servers in 90+ countries.
- 24/7 excellent live chat support.
- No log policy along with robust security features.
- Offers 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Costly compared to other VPNs
- US: New York, New Jersey-1, and Washington DC
2. Surfshark– Pocket-Friendly VPN For Streaming Hulu in Australia
Surfshark is an ideal choice to make the most out of your money. Overall, it has 3200+ servers worldwide, including 500+ fast US servers that allow you easily trick Hulu location from Australia.
It is compatible with most commonly used streaming devices and lets you connect the unlimited device on a single account that comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
You can avail of an 81% discount if you opt for a 2-year plan. Subscribe for this cost-effective VPN and just pay AU$3.52/mo (US$2.49/mo) (81% Off on 2 Years Plan)
- Offer unlimited simultaneous connections.
- Unblocks Hulu from Australia
- Reasonable Price.
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- Sometimes browser extensions lost connection while streaming Hulu.
- US: Atlanta, Chicago, Latham, and Boston
3. NordVPN – Largest Server Network for Unblocking Hulu from Australia
NordVPN is a prominent name in the VPN industry, best known for its unblocking features. Its whopping 1900+ fast US servers work amazingly well to unblock Hulu from Australia in a matter of seconds.
In addition, it offers a dedicated app and SmartPlay DNS to stream Hulu on Smart TV, Android, iOS, Roku, macOS, and almost every streaming device. You can connect up to 6 devices on a single account.
You can avail an exclusive deal on NordVPN’s two year plan, costing AU$4.65/mo (US$3.29/mo) (Save 60% on 2-year plan). NordVPN also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Unblocks Hulu from Australia
- Offers WireGuard protocols to access Hulu at blazing fast speed
- 24/7 live chat support
- Sometimes desktop app gets very slow
- On weekends servers get slow
How to Use Hulu Live TV on Different Locations in Australia
To use Hulu Live TV from different locations, users need to change their home area network. First, every Hulu subscriber must set up a home network. By doing this, you lock the information about your location and internet providers. Therefore, when you access from a different location, you might face this error:
“Video not available in this location”
Even if you are watching from your home network, you can face this issue, and there are numerous reasons why you may come across this location error by Hulu; some of them are listed below:
- The service is unable to identify your network
- Your internet is not stable or is shared
- You are using a VPN
So, if you move out or use Hulu Live TV from two different locations, you need to update your home network to sort out the Hulu location error.
Setup and Update Hulu Home Network
Update your home location internet via the following method:
- Visit your Hulu online account page.
- Click on Privacy and Settings.
- Click on Set or Change Home to change home location.
Make sure to disable the VPN connection; if you use one and use the Wi-Fi to access Hulu while updating the home network.
Can I Use the Hulu location trick with a free VPN?
Yes, but it is not suggested to use a free VPN to trick Hulu because Hulu is well aware of VPNs being used to circumvent its geo-restrictions.
It uses anti-VPN software to unmask and block IP addresses that come through VPN services. As a result, free VPN servers are insufficient to circumvent Hulu’s software. As a result, we strongly advise customers to utilise one of the premium VPNs recommended above.
How to Fix the Hulu Location Problem?
You could get a Hulu location error even though you’re watching from your home network. There are a number of reasons why you might get a Hulu location error, including the following:
- The service is unable to recognise your network.
- Your internet connection is either shared or unstable.
- You’re using a virtual private network (VPN).
To fix the Hulu location problem, you’ll need to modify your home network if you’re moving out or watching Hulu Live TV from two different locations.
How to Update Hulu Home Location?
Use the simple steps given below to update your Hulu home location:
- Go to the Hulu account page on the internet.
- From the drop-down box, choose Privacy and Settings.
- Click Set or Update Home to change your home location.
Make sure to disconnect the VPN connection while updating your home network. If you’re using VPN, we recommend using the Wi-Fi that you’re willing to use to access Hulu.
What Devices Can I Watch Hulu on?
Here’s a list of devices on which you can easily watch Hulu:
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
- Apple TV
Can I use Hulu in Australia while traveling?
Can I watch Hulu in Australia?
Where to find my Hulu location?
To find your Hulu location, follow the instructions below:
- From the drop-down menu, choose Security & Location > Location.
- If you don’t see “Security & location,” tap Location.
- Under Recent location queries, look for apps that have recently checked your device’s location.
- Check to see if Hulu is turned on.
How does Hulu determine location?
How do I bypass home location on Hulu in Australia?
Can I use Hulu at 2 different locations?
After testing 50+ VPNs, we assure you that not every VPN will assist you in watching Hulu from Australia. However, to carry out the Hulu location trick from Australia, you need to choose a premium VPN that offers fast speed and has a large network of servers. We recommend ExpressVPN because of its outstanding results in unblocking Hulu from Australia.