Wondering how to get ITV Hub anywhere outside the UK? ITV Hub is a British streaming service that is not available anywhere outside the UK.
Fortunately, you can watch ITV Hub in the USA or anywhere in the world by using a premium VPN. All you need is to connect with the UK server of a VPN service to start watching ITV Hub in the USA.
In this article, I will provide you simple steps to unblock ITV Hub outside the UK from anywhere globally. Also, provide you a list of the best VPN for ITV Hub to watch outside the UK.
So, without further ado let’s jump on to the process of unblocking ITV.
Following the similar pattern, you can easily access Sling TV, Vudu, YouTube TV, and many other US-based geo-restricted streaming services outside the US.
ITV Hub is a British online service, where both free and paid content is available. This popular online service is only available in England, Wales, Scotland, the Isle of Man, and the Channel Islands.
So if you try to access ITV Hub outside the UK, you will see the following error message:
“We’re sorry, this video isn’t available right now.”
This service is geo-restricted outside the UK and this is why you will require a premium VPN service like ExpressVPN to stream ITV Player in the USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and anywhere globally.
Best VPNs to Unblock ITV Hub Outside the UK
I tested 20+ VPNs to find out which works the best to access ITV Hub from abroad. And found these 3 providers as the best VPNs to unblock ITV Hub outside the UK in 2021:
1. ExpressVPN is the Best VPN to stream ITV Hub outside the UK. Provides the 5 fastest UK servers for streaming to unblock services like ITV or watching the BBC from anywhere. Overall it offers 3000+ servers in over 90 countries. ExpressVPN is known for its fast speed and seamless streaming experience and is one of the best Netflix VPNs.
2. SurfShark is a Pocket-friendly VPN to watch ITV outside the UK. It provides up to six dedicated British servers to allows easy access to popular geo-restricted services like All4, BBC iPlayer, ABC USA, Three Now, as well as ITV Hub.
How a VPN Can Help You to Access ITV Hub Outside the UK?
Since ITV service is geo-blocked and only available in the UK, you will require a UK IP address to enjoy it from anywhere.
How? A VPN service has the ability to spoof your location by changing your local IP with a British IP address. In this way, it can trick the service that you are residing in the UK and allows you to access ITV live and other content in USA or anywhere.
Moreover, if you are wondering how to watch All 4 abroad, a VPN is your answer here as well. You can also watch ITV in other parts of the world by switching your IP to UK IP. But keep one thing in mind, that not every VPN can unblock ITV from anywhere abroad.
Now, you can watch all the ITV Hub content with ads for free outside the UK.
ITV Player Channels Line-up
ITV offers 6 channels in its TV guide:
Check out the program’s schedule on each channel here.
How to Watch ITV Hub in Ireland
Here is how you can watch ITV Hun in Ireland:
- Subscribe and install ExpressVPN.
- Open the ExpressVPN app and connect with the UK server from the list.
- Head to the ITV website, create a free account, and enjoy!
How to Watch ITV Hub in Australia
To watch ITV Hub in Australia, you will require a VPN that offers servers in the UK.
- Download and install a VPN.
- Launch a VPN app and login with your account details.
- Connect to the UK server from the list.
- Head to the ITV website and enjoy!
How to Watch ITV Hub in Newzealand
You can stream ITV Hub in Newzealand with the help of a VPN that offers dedicated servers in UK like ExpressVPN. Just download the ExpressVPN app > sign-in with your credentials > connect to UK server > visit ITV website and enjoy!
Popular Shows to Watch on ITV Hub
You can watch several live events on ITV Live stream, including news, sports, and talent hunt shows. Following is the list of most popular shows on ITV:
- Love Island USA
- Oprah with Megan and Harry
- Agatha Christie’s Poirot.
- Ainsley’s Caribbean Kitchen.
- A Touch of Frost
- Family Guy
- The Bay
- Family Guy
- The Americans
- Tripping Point
Get the complete list of shows on ITV Hub click here
Devices Supported by ITV App
Like all the major online streaming services, ITV Hub also offers its app on all the major platforms, including:
- Windows (Vista, XP, 7, 8, & 10)
- Sony Bravia
- BT TV
- Now TV / Roku
- Samsung Smart TV & Blu Ray Players
- Virgin Media
- PlayStation 3
- Xbox One and Xbox 360
- Android devices
- iOS devices
- Windows Phone
- Amazon FireTV
- Now TV Box
How to Watch ITV Hub live on Roku
Follow these four easy steps to watch ITV Hub on Roku:
- Visit the Roku Store and search for “ITV”.
- Download and Install the ITV app.
- Once the installation is complete, ITV will appear in the list of channels.
- Open ITV channel on Roku and Enjoy!
How to Watch ITV Hub on Smart Phones
Here is how you can watch ITV Hub on android and iPhone in USA and anywhere outside the UK:
- Get ExpressVPN App and connect with the UK server
- Go play store and add another account. (That’s for Android users only).
- Change your Apple ID and change region to UK. (That’s for iOS users only).
- Go to the app store, search for the ITV Hub app and install it.
- Open ITV Hub app, create a free account, and start watching your favorite British shows in the USA.
Can you watch ITV hub in USA?
How do I watch ITV?
How to Watch ITV in the USA Free?
How can I watch ITV on my laptop?
How can I watch ITV abroad for free?
ITV Hub is a British online TV channel that offers both free, and premium subscription depends on what you want to binge.
Though ITV HUB is only available for the residents of the UK but with the steps mentioned above, you can watch from anywhere, including the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and others.