I try to unblock US, UK, Japan, and Australian Netflix with NordVPN, and it successfully unblocks all of them at blazing fast speed without any buffering and proxy error issues.
NordVPN Works with American Netflix
US Netflix Recommended Servers: Atlanta (#2980, #4471, #2785 & #3149), Denver (#4372, #4394 & #4370), Chicago (#5026, #4423 & #3075) and Miami (#4943, #3667 & 3215).
NordVPN Works with UK Netflix
UK Netflix Recommended Servers: #740, #1749, #1576, #1320 & #821
NordVPN Works with Japanese Netflix
Netflix Japan Recommended Servers: #244, #456, #181, #220 & #191.
NordVPN Works with Australian Netflix
Australia Netflix Recommended Servers: Adelaide (#476 & #509), Sydney (#213, #422 & #425), Brisbane (#409, #301 & #511), and Perth (#444 & #313).
However, NordVPN does not support Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, and Android Boxes to watch Netflix. Therefore, if you are looking for a VPN that works on all major devices for Netflix, I would recommend you to go for ExpressVPN, which is the best VPN for Netflix right now.
And in case if you already subscribe to NordVPN, you don’t have to worry as it offers a 30-Day money-back guarantee, so it would be no issue to switch to ExpressVPN.
I tested several VPNs and found that ExpressVPN is the fastest Netflix VPN in 2020. This provider offers 3000+ fastest servers in 90+ countries to access Netflix US, UK, Australia, Canada, Japan, Germany, France, Italy, and other popular streaming services such as Disney+, BBC iPlayer, Amazon, and more.
Also, if you don’t satisfy with its service, you can get a straight forward refund since it offers a 30-day money guarantee.
How to Watch Netflix with NordVPN
Follow these four steps to watch Netflix with NordVPN:
- First, download and subscribe to NordVPN.
- Now open the NordVPN app and sign in with your account credentials.
- Connect to the country server based on which Netflix version you want to access. Like, e.g. for US Netflix, you need to connect to the American server from the list.
- Once you are connected to US server > Open Netflix site or app > Sign-in to your account and enjoy.
Steps To Follow If NordVPN Netflix Not Working For You
After following the mentioned above steps, If NordVPN is not working for you, follow these steps to fix it quickly, so start binging your favorite show or movie:
Method 1: For Windows/Linux/macOS Devices
- If NordVPN is not working for you on your Windows, Linux, or macOS device, then first delete and clear your browser cache and cookies.
- Once you cleared your browser cache, restart the NordVPN app > setup NordVPN DNS addresses to 86.96.100 and 18.104.22.168, restart your device.
- Now check if NordVPN starts unblocking Netflix or not.
Method 2: For iOS/Android Devices
- First, close the Netflix app.
- Now open NordVPN and connect to the server depends which region Netflix you want to watch.
- Once you are connected to your desired server, open the Netflix app, and enjoy.
Note: If NordVPN still doesn’t work for you, try to switch the servers or try one recommended server to watch US, UK, Australia, or Japan Netflix that are mentioned above.
Method 3: For Windows Devices-No Internet Connection After Connecting NordVPN
According to my testing, this mostly happens because of firewall, antivirus, or any other security software. In this case, you might experience that NordVPN will not work with Netflix. To fix this issue follow these steps:
- First, disable antivirus or any security software that you are using on your device.
- Now open “Command Prompt” with Admin Right.
- Type “ipconfig/flushdns” or “ipconfig/renew” and press “Enter”.
- Now restart your Windows device and check if NordVPN Netflix starts working for you or not.
Does NordVPN work on Netflix?
Can you get American Netflix with NordVPN?
Can't connect to Netflix with NordVPN?
According to NordVPN support team, try these fixes if NordVPN can’t connect to Netflix with NordVPN:
- Clear the cache of your browser.
- Restart the NordVPN app.
- Setup the NordVPN DNS addresses 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 on your devices.
- Then Restart your device.
How do I use VPN with Netflix?
- Download and subscribe to a VPN.
- Now open VPN and log-in with your username and password.
- Connect to the country’s server depends on which region Netflix you want to watch.
- Once you are connected to VPN server > Head to Netflix website or app > Sign-in and enjoy
Can Netflix ban you for using a VPN?
According to ScreenBinge, Netflix won’t ban you if you are using a VPN to access the Netflix library, which is already available where you are residing.
However, if you are using not a trustworthy VPN provider IP address to unblock other country’s Netflix library, then there is a possibility that Netflix will ban you from using that particular VPN provider.
But if you use reliable and trusted VPN services like Express, Nord, Surfshark or PureVPN to access different regions of Netflix libraries, then it is nearly impossible for Netflix to ban you.
Can Netflix detect VPN?
Nord is one of the best services that works with Netflix in 2020. However, sometimes Nord does not work with Netflix because of technical issues that can be fixed by following the mentioned above solutions.
I hope in this NordVPN Netflix not working guide, I answered all your queries. But if you still have any questions, you can ask me by mentioning your comment below. Happy Binging!