Here you can find out how to watch 2019 Pan American Games by following four easy steps from anywhere.
The Pan AM Games is a chain of sporting events that happen for the nations of the Americas. This event usually occurs in summer before the Olympic Games.
This year, 2019 Pan American Games (18th) is happening in Lima, Peru from July 26th until August 11th. More than 6100+ athletes are participating in 36 different sports.
The live streaming of Pan AM Games is available on Mediapro. However, people who are living outside the Americas region can watch on ESPN from anywhere with the help of VPN.
How to Watch 2019 PAN American Games from Anywhere?
If you already have ESPN subscription, you only need a best VPN service to watch PAN AM Games from anywhere.
However, if you do not have the ESPN subscription, you can opt for its seven days free trial on Sling TV. We highly recommend using ExpressVPN to watch your Pan American Games 2019 from anywhere or use any top-ranked vpn for streaming. To do so:
- First, go to ExpressVPN site and subscribe for it.
- Now download and install the ExpressVPN app on your device
- Open the ExpressVPN app and select the fastest US server to unblock ESPN via Sling TV.
- Enjoy live streaming of 2019 Pan American Games from anywhere
Pan American Games 2019 Event Schedule
All scheduled times are ET, with coverage on ESPNU, ESPN Deportes and ESPN3 on the ESPN App:
- Women’s artistic gymnastics, qualification, and team finals, 6:20 p.m.
- 3×3 basketball finals (women 2 p.m., men 2:30 p.m.)
- Men’s soccer, Mexico vs. Argentina, 2 p.m.
- Baseball, final, 7:05 p.m.
- Surfing, finals are beginning at 10 a.m.
- Men’s basketball final, 10 p.m.
- 100-meter finals, the first race at 5:40 p.m.
- Men’s swimming, 100-meter freestyle final, 9:30 p.m.
- Women’s triple jump final, 6:50 p.m.
- Bodybuilding, 5 and 7 p.m.
- Women’s basketball final, 10 p.m.
- Closing ceremonies
Top Sports to Follow in Pan American Games 2019
Here is the list of top games to watch in Pan AM Games 2019:
- Pan AM Field Hockey
- Pan AM Games Basketball
- Water Polo Pan AM Games
- Pan AM Games Squash
- Swimming Matches Pan AM Games
- Pan American Games Baseball
- Pan AMs Weightlifting
- Hand Ball Pan AM Games 2019
- Pan American Games Wrestling
14 Best Athletes to Watch in 2019 Pan American Games
Here is the list of top athletes you must follow in Pan AM Games 2019:
- Sabrina Ionescu, women’s 3×3 basketball, U.S. (July 27-29)
- Morgan Hurd, women’s artistic gymnastics, U.S. (July 27-31)
- Arthur Zanetti, men’s gymnastics, Brazil (July 30)
- Myles Powell, men’s basketball, U.S. (July 31-Aug. 4)
- Paola Longoria, women’s racquetball, Mexico (Aug. 2-10)
- Cat Osterman, women’s softball, U.S. (Aug. 4-10)
- Khatuna Lorig, women’s archery, U.S. (Aug. 7-11)
- Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce and Elaine Thompson, sprinters, Jamaica (Aug. 7)
- Nathan Adrian, men’s swimming, U.S. (Aug. 8-9)
- Mijain Lopez, men’s Greco-Roman wrestling, Cuba (Aug. 8)
- Brandon Wu, men’s golf, U.S. (Aug. 9-11)
- Caterine Ibarguen, triple jump, Colombia (Aug. 9)
- Mariana Pajon, BMX cycling, Colombia (Aug. 9)
- Kyle Snyder, men’s freestyle wrestling, U.S. (Aug. 10)
Furthermore, you can also check overall Pan American Games Athletics records for Men & Women.