Are you a Paramount Plus subscriber? According to our guide on Paramount Plus cost in Australia: price, plans, and other things, it is without a doubt a great streaming service. It offers an impressive library of movies and TV shows, including some exclusive original content.
However, you may find that you no longer need the service and want to cancel Paramount Plus in Australia. If this is the case, there are a few ways to do so.
You can cancel online through the Paramount Plus website or contact customer service. If you subscribed through another platform like iTunes or Roku, you’d need to follow their specific instructions for canceling.
If you cancel your Paramount Plus subscription in Australia, you’ll still have access to any content you’ve already downloaded or purchased until the end of your billing cycle. Here are some ways to cancel your Paramount Plus Subscription in Australia.
Note: Although it is a geo-restricted channel, you can watch Paramount Plus in Australia as well; all you need is a premium VPN service!
How to Cancel Paramount Plus in Australia on the Web
Do you watch Paramount Plus on the web? If so, you can cancel Paramount Plus in Australia by following simple steps highlighted below.
- Click on your browser and open the Paramount Plus website.
- Sign in with your account or click on your account if you are already logged in.
- Go to the account name at the top right, click on account – usually at the dropdown menu.
- Check on the Subscription & Billing section; you should be able to see your subscription information in this area.
- Locate the cancel button and click on it
- Click on continue to cancel – a new window will pop up, asking you to confirm if you want to cancel by clicking on yes or no. You can also see the date until when you will still have access to the content.
- Click on yes, I’m sure – and that’s it; your Paramount Plus subscription in Australia has been canceled.
To avoid getting charged for another month, it would be best to do this a few days before the renewal date. If you are not interested in any of the other plans, you can always follow the same steps to unsubscribe from Paramount Plus.
How to Cancel Paramount+ Subscription in Australia on iPhone & iPad
Do you watch Paramount Plus on your iPhone or iPad? If you want to cancel your subscription in Australia, you can follow these easy steps.
- Log in to your Paramount Plus app.
- Go to the settings.
- Tap on your name – usually located at the top of the page.
- Tap on the subscriptions.
- Go to the active subscriptions and click on paramount.
- Click on “Cancel Subscription” and confirm canceling your subscription.
It would be best to do this a couple of days before your billing date to avoid being charged for the next month.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus in Australia on Android devices
Besides the web and the iPhone or iPad, you can also watch Paramount Plus in Australia on your Android device. If you want to cancel Paramount Plus in Australia, you can do so on the Google Play store. Here are the steps.
- Go to the Google Play store on your android device.
- Tap on your account details at the top right.
- Click on Payment & Subscriptions..
- Click on Paramount+.
- Click on Cancel subscription and follow the steps and instructions.
Like other subscriptions, it is essential to do this a few days before your billing date, so you are not charged for the next month.
How do I Cancel a Paramount Add-on Subscription On Apple TV in Australia?
If you want to cancel a Paramount Plus add-on in Australia, such as the Showtime or CBS All Access add-on, you can do so directly from your Apple TV. Here are the steps to follow.
- Open Your Apple TV settings
- Click on Users & Accounts
- Choose your account name and select your subscription.
- Follow the screen prompts to unsubscribe from the add-on service.
When you unsubscribe from an add-on, your subscription will continue until the end of the current billing cycle. After that, you will no longer have access to the content associated with that add-on.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Roku in Australia
What is Roku? Roku is a streaming device that allows you to watch TV shows, movies, and other content from the internet on your TV. If you use Roku to watch Paramount Plus and want to cancel your subscription, you can do so through the Roku device. Here are the steps.
- Click on the home screen on your remote.
- Click on the Paramount Plus channel icon, then select the start button.
- Click on manage your subscriptions and select the Cancel Subscription button.
- Confirm canceling your subscription and finish the required steps.
Like other streaming services, you will continue to have access to Paramount Plus until the end of your current billing cycle. You need to cancel the subscription a few days before the billing date to avoid being charged for the next month.
How Do I Cancel Paramount Plus on Amazon Prime in Australia?
Amazon Prime is a subscription service that gives you access to free shipping, movies, TV shows, and more. You can also add other subscriptions to your Prime account, such as Paramount Plus.
Follow these simple steps if you want to cancel Paramount Plus in Australia through Amazon Prime.
- Log in to your Amazon Account via a web browser and click on “Account & Lists”
- On the drop-down menu, click on “Memberships & Subscriptions.” Here, you will see all your active subscriptions.
- Find Prime Video Channels on the list and click on “Cancel Channel” on Paramount Plus.
- Confirm if you want to cancel the subscription by selecting “Continue to Cancel.”
Unlike other streaming services, Amazon Prime allows users to ask for a refund for the remaining days they have not used on their subscription.
If you want a refund, you can follow the instructions on the screen to request one. You can also cancel the subscription at the end of the Paramount Plus free trial in Australia or the current billing cycle.
You will continue watching the content until then. Users can reverse their cancellation if they change their minds about it.
How do I Cancel Paramount Plus on Amazon Fire in Australia?
Do you use Amazon Prime Fire Stick to watch Paramount Plus? If you want to cancel your subscription, follow these steps.
- On the home screen of your Amazon Fire device, hover over “Settings.”
- Click on “Accounts & Lists,” then select “Your Subscriptions”
- Find Prime Video Channels and click on “Cancel Channel” next to Paramount Plus.
- Confirm your cancellation by clicking on “Continue to Cancel.”
As with Amazon Prime, you can choose to end your subscription at the end of the current billing cycle or request a refund for the remaining days of your subscription. If you want to reverse your cancellation, you have a few days to do so before the subscription is completely terminated.
You can get Paramount Plus free trial in Australia and check if you want the services before subscribing to it!
Cancel Paramount Plus in Australia- FAQs
How do I re-subscribe to Paramount Plus in Australia?
Sometimes, you may want to re-subscribe to Paramount Plus at the same price after canceling your subscription. You can easily re-subscribe to Paramount Plus in Australia by visiting paramountplus.com/account. Go to the account page and click: “Subscribe Now” to reactivate your paramount Plus subscription. However, there is a limitation. Paramount Plus has discontinued the Limited Commercials plan and activated the new limited-ad Essential plan, which does not include the local CBS channel, now available on the ads-freemium plan. So, if you had subscribed to the Limited Commercials plan, you will not be able to re-subscribe to it.
Does Paramount Plus give refunds for Australia users?
No, Paramount Plus does not necessarily give refunds in Australia or anywhere else. Once you cancel your subscription, you can enjoy content until the end of your billing cycle. However, you may be able to request a refund depending on the platform you used to subscribe to. For example, if you subscribed to Paramount Plus through Apple TV, you can go to Settings > Users and Accounts > Subscriptions. From here, select Paramount Plus and click Cancel Subscription. Here, you can request a refund or have your subscription until the end of the current billing cycle.
Paramount Plus is one of the greatest streaming service providers. It offers a wide range of content for its users to watch and enjoy. It is easy to cancel Paramount Plus in Australia. Re-subscribing to Paramount Plus is also possible if you change your mind about the cancellation. However, it would be best to keep in mind that the refund policy may vary depending on the platform you used to subscribe to, Paramount Plus.