So you want to know how to unblock Spotify anywhere? Love music to bits? Here’s the perfect blog for you!
Spotify is like the Netflix of music, it has songs from artists and musicians from all over the world. Despite not being a completely new idea, the app managed to become profitable and created a buzz, unlike Sound Cloud.
Spotify offers two 2 plans, Free and Premium. While the free plan only works in selected countries and only for 14 days if you’re abroad.
The free version kinda sucks, since you can only shuffle music and skip only 6 times in an hour and the Spotify Radio isn’t available either. And the worst part is that it forces ads.
With the Premium plan, you can take your playlist anywhere in the world without any limits. While Spotify is limited to a few countries, you can use it abroad easily by using a VPN.
Here are the Spotify Premium Plans
The individual plan offers 3 months free at $9.99, which is a bit expensive. However, you can opt for the Spotify family plan and share it with your family. Spotify does actually verify your location so there’s no password sharing issue with that.
The Spotify student plan is also a great grab! It supports Hulu and Showtime at a very affordable cost.
The best feature of the premium plan is the Spotify download option, which lets you listen to music offline.
Is Spotify in My Country?
While Spotify is available in many countries, you can check below if yours is in it, if not, don’t worry, we have a workaround to unblock Spotify.
How to download and Unblock Spotify anywhere?
If your country isn’t mentioned in the list, all you have to do is get a VPN service like Surfshark and roll on!
Follow these steps to Unblock Spotify anywhere:
- Download and install Surfshark VPN
- Sign-in with your credentials
- Connect to an American server
- Go to the Spotify website > create account > sign-up > enter payment details
- Now you can enjoy Spotify online or download the songs and listen offline.
How to get Spotify on Android
If Spotify is not available in your country, simply connect to an American server to unblock Spotify using VPN. Clear the App cache of your device or switch between accounts and follow these steps:
- Go to Google Play Store.
- Search for Spotify.
- Download and install Spotify.
- Create an account and start listening to your favorites online!
How to get Spotify on iPhone
It’s quite simple to get Spotify on your iPhone or any other iOS running device:
- Go to Settings > Search for iTunes & App Store > Click on your Apple ID > Change Country/ Region.
- Now connect to a Country (For e.g USA) server using VPN (we recommend SurfShark).
- Spotify is now Unblocked > Go to iTunes.
- Search for “Spotify”.
- Download and install the app.
- Create your account and start listening to Spotify from anywhere!
Spotify data usage?
Data usage is one of the key concerns when it comes to streaming or listening to music online:
- One hour of music playback will use around 50MB of data when the quality is set to “normal”.
- At normal quality, you can play around 24 hours of music for around 1GB of data usage.
- Onhigh-quality 1GB will be used in less than 15 hours.
- Extreme quality you’ll use 1GB of data in 7 hours.
- You’ll use a lot more data with video playback.
What is Spotify Connect?
Spotify Connect allows you to play music via devices that have Wi-Fi speakers, such as Amazon Echo, Google Home, Chromecast, PC and many more.
How to delete the Spotify account?
Even though it’s highly unlikely, but if you want to delete your Spotify account, here are the steps:
- Go to Spotify’s Support page on how to close your account.
- Log-in to your Spotify account.
- Now click here and proceed.