As the Great British Bake Off comes to an end, viewers are now excited to watch Junior Bake Off online free. The season starts on November 4, 2019, where 20 contestants will compete to win the ultimate crown of “Junior Bake Off Champion“.
The contestants aged 9 to 15 will have to go through a series of challenges such as baking cakes, biscuits, bread and pastries.
Here are two options to watch Junior Bake Off season 5 online free:
- Channel 4 (Channel4.com)
- TV Player (TVPlayer.com)
Note: Both free streaming platforms are region restricted to the UK. If you live outside the region and want to watch the Junior Bake Off online free, you need a VPN service.
How to stream Junior Bake Off Online
Follow these steps to watch Junior Bake Off Online free (Series 5) within 5 minutes:
- Download and Sign-up with PureVPN.
- Install the VPN app on your device and log in with credentials.
- Now connect to UK server for Channel4.com | TVPlayer.com from the list of servers.
- Sign in/register to stream the Junior Bake Off show live online free.
Note: PureVPN is our top recommendation to stream Junior Bake Off Online free, due to its whopping 160+ UK servers.
Why will you need a VPN to Stream Junior Bake Off?
As mentioned above, both Channel 4 and TV Player are restricted to the UK only. If you live in the US, Italy, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or anywhere in the world, a good streaming VPN will help you bypass geo-restrictions and stream the Junior Bake Off online free anywhere in the world.
That’s not it, a VPN can help you unblock many popular British TV channels such as Channel 5, Disney Life, BFI Player, ITVhub, BT Sport and shows like Great British Bake Off, His Dark Materials, Flirty Dancing, The Voice, Doctor Who, Temple and many more.
Best VPN to Watch Junior Bake Off Online Free
- PureVPN – Offers 168 servers in the UK, making it our number 1 recommendation! It guarantees a smooth streaming and unblocking experience. The company also offers a 31-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark – Offers 3 server locations in the UK and a snappy client software! Starting at just $1.99/month, it too is a great choice for watching the Junior Bake Off live online.
- ExpressVPN – Offers 5 servers in the UK and is globally famous for its super-fast speeds. It is also one of the most credible choice amongst the various services available in the market.
Judges for Junior Bake Off 2019 Edition
Prue Leith and Liam Charles are the judges for Junior Bake Off Series 5 with Harry Hill appearing as a special host. Previously Harry has appeared in “The Great Celebrity Bake Off for Stand Up To Cancer” in 2018.
Harry Hill said: “I’m very excited to be going back in the tent and breathing the cake fumes – I know a certain Duchess will be looking on, brimming with pride!”
Me in my monthly appraisal meeting. pic.twitter.com/6AEAq9dYxd
— British Bake Off (@BritishBakeOff) November 6, 2019
Junior Bake Off Series 5 Contestants
The series has 20 contestants, and unlike the Adult Bake Off, the Junior Bakers will have two challenges. Technical and Showstopper.
- ALEENA, 15- Greater Manchester
- AMAL, 13- Essex
- BAKR, 15- Derby
- GEORGE, 11- Devon
- MADDIE, 11- London
- OLIVER, 10- Northamptonshire
- TILLY, 9- Bath
- VAUGHAN, 13- County Durham
- ZAK, 13- Hertfordshire
- ZOË, 10- Nottinghamshire
- DRU, 15- London
- ELIZA, 14- North Yorkshire
- FINLEY, 13- Manchester
- JAYA, 10- Solihull
- KARINA, 13- West Yorkshire
- KIAN, 13- Hull
- LORIEN, 9- London
- SAM, 9- Berkshire
- TOM O, 15- Gloucestershire
- TOM W, 13- Falmouth
2016 Winner Nikky Lilly, Finds Peace in Music
The winner of Junior Bake Off 2016, Nikky Lilly has a rare medical condition, arteriovenous malformation. The disease makes her face swollen and causes life threatening nose bleeds.
14 year old Nikky however, hasn’t let the disease make her stop from excelling in life. She is a popular YouTube star and has gained a lot of attention for her music and song writing skills.
Nikky said in an interview,
“Sometimes it’s quite hard for us to talk about our feelings, but when you can sing them, it’s totally different. It really helped me to scribble down my thoughts in the form of song lyrics. It’s so important to try to get your feelings out, whether that’s in a diary or through music.”