The Vikings Season 6 is set to release on 4th December on the History Channel in the US and 5th December on Amazon for viewers in the UK. Unfortunately, these channels are geo-restricted and cannot be accessed outside of the region but worry not as I will be teaching you how to watch Vikings Season 6 online from anywhere.
If you directly visit the History channel from outside the US, you will receive the following message to enter cable TV provider credentials:
Now don’t be intimidated by this, there’s a work-around to watch the History channel from anywhere in the world whether you’re in Brazil, Turkey, Germany, Canada, Netherlands, Ireland, France or any other country.
Method 1: To Watch Vikings Season 6 via FuboTV
First of all, you need to get a VPN service that’s credible and doesn’t fail to bypass geo-restrictions. One such great service is PureVPN, it has around 490 servers in the US which makes it a perfect choice for streaming seamlessly. For this, subscribe fuboTV to unblock and watch Vikings Season 6 on the History channel.
Follow these simple steps to subscribe to fuboTV & stream Vikings online:
- Download and Sign-up for a PureVPN.
- Login and enter your credentials.
- Select a US server from the list of servers.
- Once connected to the US server go to fubo.tv
- Click on “Start Your Free Trial” and create an account.
- Choose the “Family” package which has the free trial version.
- You will need a US zip code, use the one associated with your server location.
- Your registration will then be complete.
All set now watch Vikings Season 6 on History Channel coupled with 100+ channels online from anywhere in the world.
Note: You can cancel FuboTV free trial within the 7- Day timeframe, without being charged.
Method 2: To Watch Vikings Season 6 via SBS
That’s not it besides the official broadcast on History Channel there is a popular Australian platform SBS that also lets you watch all episodes of Vikings Season 6 online. This show is broadcasting on SBS from Dec 11.
Steps to Watch Vikings Season 6 online from Anywhere on SBS:
- Download and Sign-up for PureVPN.
- Install the VPN client on your device and log in with credentials.
- Find and connect to the Aus server.
- Go to the SBS site (sbs.com.au).
- Now Register using your email address & Enjoy.
Note: PureVPN is our top recommendation to watch Vikings Season 6 Online free, it has streaming optimized AU servers.
Is Vikings on Netflix?
If you’re wondering is the Vikings on Netflix, then the answer is YES, you can watch Vikings all episodes on Netflix till Season 5. Netflix does not have Vikings all Seasons as Season 6 is not available on the platform, but of course, if you haven’t watched the series at all then you can at least watch it till Season 5 on Netflix.
To watch Viking all episodes on Netflix connect to any server from Argentina, Brazil, Australia, India or Mexico and stream it all.
Vikings Season 6 cast
The cast of Vikings TV show involves several actors, including recurring and guest appearances. Here are the main characters:
- Katheryn Winnick as Lagertha.
- Alexander Ludwig as King Bjorn Ironside.
- Peter Franzén as King Harald Finehair.
- Alex Høgh as Ivar the Boneless.
- Marco Ilsø as Hvitserk.
- Jordan Patrick Smith as Ubbe.
Vikings Season 6 Trailer
Here’s the trailer for the last season of the Vikings TV series:
The Vikings is coming to an end with Season 6 therefore, make sure you don’t miss it out! Connect to PureVPN and watch the Vikings on History channel or SBS from any country in the world.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?