Can’t access Tubi.tv outside the US? Then I have a solution to it! In this blog, I will share how you can watch shows on Tubi TV if you are living outside the US. Whether you are residing in the UK, Europe, or South America, I will tell you the secret to get access to every Tubi TV show.
Furthermore, I have shared step-by-step procedures that you can follow to access Tubi TV on any one of your streaming devices. Be it Xbox, PlayStation, Apple TV, or Roku. So let’s begin:
What is Tubi TV?
Best Answer: Tubi TV is an incredible streaming network that is filled with stunning TV shows and movies. It is available for free in the US only.
You can also download the Tubi TV app on Android, IOS, Roku, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, or Amazon Fire. There are many thrilling shows on Tubi TV, which include Sneaker Shopping, One-Punch Man, Naruto, or Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes.
What’s the catch? If you want to access Tubi TV full access to its library, you need to reside in the USA. Though this popular streaming service is also available in Australia and Canada too but only offers access to restricted content.
Therefore, if you try to access Tubi TV outside USA like in the UK or any other country where it is not available, the following geo-restriction error will appear on your screen:
“Tubi is the largest free movie and TV streaming service in the US. We are not available in Europe due to changes in EU laws.”
However, you can still get full access to the Tubi TV library outside the USA with the use of a VPN. Here is how you can stream Tubi TV outside US:
Quick Steps: How to Watch Tubi TV Outside of US or Abroad
Follow these four simple steps to watch Tubi TV outside USA without any glitches.
- Install and subscribe to a VPN (We highly recommend Surfshark).
- Now open the VPN app and log-in with your credentials.
- Connect to a US server from the list.
- Now access shows and movies on Tubi TV outside USA from anywhere globally.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Unblock Tubi TV Outside USA?
You cannot access the Tubi app outside the US due to geographical restrictions and licensing rights. All the TV shows and movies on Tubi TV are available for binge-watchers who are living in the US only. This is the reason why you need a VPN to access Tubi TV.
If you try to access Tubi TV outside the US, then it will detect your IP address and block access. But a VPN can help you change your IP address by connecting your streaming device to a US server. It means you can safely access Tubi shows outside the US with a VPN.
All you have to do is sign-up for a VPN, connect to a US server from the list, and start streaming shows on Tubi TV app. UK, Europe, and many other countries don’t have direct access to free movies on Tubi TV, so you need a reliable VPN.
Best VPNs to Watch Tubi TV Outside of US
1.Surfshark: #1 Best Low-Cost VPN to Watch Tubi Outside USA. Offers 1000+ servers in 60+ countries to unblock popular streaming services, including Disney+, BBC iPlayer, Amazon, and Tubi TV from anywhere.
2.PureVPN: Best VPN with Countless Servers to Watch Tubi Outside USA. Offers 2000+ servers in 140+ countries to watch ten regions of Netflix and other popular streaming services, including Tubi TV USA and Hulu.
3.ExpressVPN: Best Fastest VPN to Watch Tubi Outside USA. It offers 3000+ fastest servers in 90+ countries to unblock almost every geo-blocked channel, including American Netflix in the UK and Norway.
Can I Watch Tubi TV with a Free VPN?
Using a free VPN is risky because of so many reasons. A free VPN doesn’t have enough servers for you to access every blocked streaming website, shares your data such as private keys or cryptocurrency passwords, and causes buffering.
It might be enticing for you to use a free VPN. But, it is better to prevent any risks related to your online information or streaming device. That’s why you must subscribe to a reliable VPN deal to stay safe and stream Tubi TV without any hassle.
Best Way to Access Tubi TV from Anywhere
With a VPN! Yes, you heard me right. A VPN can help you change your IP address by connecting you to a US server so you can watch Tubi TV outside the USA.
How to Access Tubi TV in the UK?
If you are living in the UK and want to access Tubi TV, do this:
- Select your streaming device (console, TV, laptop, phone).
- Subscribe and install a VPN app (We highly recommend Surfshark).
- Open VPN app and sign-in using your credentials.
- Connect to USA server from the list.
- Head to Tubi TV app or its official website and start streaming your favorite movie or show.
List of Devices that Tubi TV Works on
- Android TV
- Xbox One
- Amazon FireStick
How to Watch Tubi TV Outside US on Roku?
First, you need to set up a VPN on your router and connect to a US server (We highly recommend ExpressVPN). Once you set up a VPN on your router, follow these steps to watch Tubi TV outside US on your Roku device:
- Switch on your Roku.
- Reset the settings.
- Search for Tubi channel on Roku.
- Click Add channel to install.
- Watch Tubi TV on Roku.
How to Watch Tubi TV on Android TV Box?
The first thing you need to do is set up a VPN for your router and connect to a US server (We highly recommend ExpressVPN). Then follow these easy steps.
- Switch on your TV.
- Browse Tubi TV on your Android TV Box.
- Download the Tubi TV app.
- Launch the app and start watching your favorite content on Tubi TV.
How to Watch Tubi TV on Xbox One?
You need to change your DNS setting on Xbox One to watch Tubi outside USA. Follow these simple steps.
- Sign-up and subscribe to an Xbox VPN (We highly recommend Surfshark).
- Then launch the control panel of your device by clicking: Network > Setup > Setting > WAN tab.
- Enter your log-in credentials (VPN account).
- Press accept and reboot your Xbox One.
- Click on the settings menu and select your at-home Wi-Fi.
Once you are done with VPN settings, it is time to get Tubi TV app
- Browse Tubi channel on the search bar.
- Stream Tubi TV.
How to Watch Tubi TV on FireStick?
- Sign-up and download a VPN on your Firestick Device (We highly recommend Surfshark).
- Now open VPN app on your Amazon Firestick and log-in with your credentials.
- Connect to USA server from the list.
- Now customize the settings on Amazon Fire TV: Click on Device > Settings > Turn on “Apps from unknown sources.”
- Install the downloader on Amazon app store.
- After installing the downloader, search for the Tubi TV channel.
- Get Tubi TV and start streaming shows on Tubi TV.
What’s Great to Watch on Tubi TV?
- Death Note
- Attack on Titan
- The IT Crowd
- Peep Show
- The Lost Room
Is Tubi TV available in the UK?
Unfortunately, No! People living in the UK have limited access to Tubi TV.
How do I access Tubi TV?
If you want to watch Tubi outside USA, you need to subscribe to a VPN to get instant access. Rather than searching for Tubi Android app or IOS app, make sure you have a VPN installed on your streaming device.
Can you watch Tubi TV in Canada?
Tubi TV download option is not available in Canada, and you have to use a VPN to start streaming Tubi shows and movies.
Is Tubi TV legal in Australia?
Absolutely! Tubi TV was launched successfully in Australia back in August 2019. You can easily access free Tubi shows on Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, iOS, Android, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
Hoping that I have answered all the questions that are lurking in your mind, you can now binge-stream shows on Tubi in any country. But if I have missed out on anything, feel free to ask me related questions in the comment section below.