Wondering how to access FOX TV outside USA? If yes then don’t worry I got you covered. In this guide, you can simple and easy steps to stream FOX TV outside USA from anywhere globally with the help of a VPN. So, without any further delay let’s get started:
What is Fox TV?
Top Answer: The Fox Broadcasting Company is run by the Fox Corporation. It is a free-to-broadcast television network available to the citizens of the US.
It means you can’t access these channels if you are not living in the US. And the reason why is Fox TV geo-restricted is because of shows and movies copyright agreements with channels globally. This is why when you try to access FOX TV outside US, the following geo-restriction error appears on your screen:
“This content is not available in your location.”
However, you can still unblock and watch FOX TV shows online from anywhere with the help of a VPN. Here is how you can do it:
Quick Steps: How to Watch FOX TV outside US from Anywhere?
Follow these steps to watch FOX TV outside US from anywhere in the world:
- First, choose the best VPN for streaming and subscribe for it (Top recommendation: ExpressVPN).
- Now download and install the VPN app on your device.
- Open the VPN app and connect to US fastest server and connect to it.
- Now enjoy FOX TV outside the US no matter where you are.
Why Will You Need to Watch FOX TV Outside US in 2021?
Simply put, the internet service you are using contains your local IP address. And like other streaming channels, FOX TV also uses an IP tracking system to block all the users who try to access the service outside the USA.
This is because FOX TV has to follow the content rights policies set by content producers. Therefore, when you try to access the service outside the USA, it triggers the IP tracking system and immediately bans you to access the service.
This is where a VPN comes in. VPN services like ExpressVPN, Surfshark, and NordVPN can hide your local IP address and change it with the USA IP address. So, when you connect to a US server via VPN, it tricks the FOX TV that you are somewhere in USA and thus allows you to access the content from anywhere around the world.
Best VPNs to Unblock FOX TV from Anywhere
We found the following three VPNs the best to unblock FOX TV outside USA:
1. ExpressVPN: Best VPN to unblock FOX TV outside USA. It offers 3000+ fastest servers in 90+ countries to access FOX TV, Tubi TV, ABC, Starz, Acorn TV, Pluto TV, TBS, Lifetime, DirecTV Now, and more.
2. Surfshark: Low-cost VPN to watch FOX TV outside USA. It offers 3200+ servers for streaming in 60+ countries to unblock FOX TV, Adult Swim, Disney Plus, HBO Now, YouTube TV, VRV, Oxygen TV, and more.
How to Watch Fox TV Shows in Canada
All you need is a VPN that offers American servers to watch Fox TV shows in Canada:
- Download and subscribe for a VPN.
- Open VPN app and sign-in with your credentials.
- Now connect to US server from the list.
- Head to FOX TV and enjoy.
Following the similar method, you easily get Sling TV, Vudu, and YouTube in Canada.
What are the Alternate Popular US Channels you can Unblock With VPN?
Apart from FOX TV, there are various other popular streaming services and networks that have been geo-banned by the American government.
You can access all these channels by setting a VPN on your device. Some of these platforms include Netflix, HBO Go, Crackle, Amazon Instant Video, Crunchyroll, NFL Game pass, CNN Go, ABC, HBO Now and many, etc.
The popular shows that air on FOX TV includes The Simpsons, Family Guy, Empire, Lucifer, Bob’s Burgers, 9-1-1, Gotham, Master Chef and many more.
If you want to stream FOX TV online, you need to download FOX NOW app to watch live and on-demand TV & sports.
This FOX TV app is compatible with a variety of devices including iPhone, Android, Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, Windows, Mac, and even your router.