How to Change Language on Netflix
- Visit Netflix.com and sign in.
- Click on Netflix account settings through the top-right menu.
- Access the profile you want to change the language.
- Select your preferred language from the drop-down menu.
- Save the changed settings and select Done.
Change of Language and Add Subtitles by Show
- Start the show you want to watch.
- When the screen appears, click on Options. (Small dialogue box with writing)
- Select whatever language or subtitles you want.
- Continue watching your show.
Change Netflix Language Settings on Phone
If you want to change the language settings on your phone, then follow the methods mentioned below:
- Login to the Netflix app.
- Play the show you want to watch.
- Tap anywhere on the screen and select the dialogue box when it appears.
- Select your language preference and save it.
- Continue streaming your show with the changes applied.
From Which Countries Can I Access Netflix Libraries A-Z?
As a Netflix fan, you can expand your viewing horizons and enhance your streaming experience by connecting yourself to different Netflix libraries available in different regions like:
How do you change the language on Netflix app?
How do I change my settings on Netflix?
Can you set Netflix to only show movies in English?