Do you know how to change the language on Netflix? It is not the most challenging thing to do. Netflix now comes with over 20 language sets, which includes subtitles and audios as well.
Now that Netflix is available to over 190 million users in more than 180 countries, diversity in language and audio is a major requirement to keep all the users happy and expand the content reach for all the users.
We have to give credit to Netflix for being our savior this year. Not only did it kept us entertained throughout the year with its comprehensive collection of content, but by also contributing to the library through it’s over the top original content.
But how to change the language on Netflix? The process is not rocket science, and just a few steps will help you watch your favorite Japanese manga and anime or any other foreign movie of your choice.
This option also gives leverage to blind and deaf users to experience the movie through audio description and subtitles, which are now readily available on Netflix. Just follow the methods below and change Netflix language settings according to your likings.
How to Change language on Netflix
- Visit Netflix.com and sign in.
- Click on Netflix account settings through the top-right menu.
- Visit the profile you want to change the language.
- Select your preferred language from the drop-down menu.
- Save the changed settings and select Done.
Change of Language and Add Subtitles by Show
- Start the show you want to watch.
- When the screen appears, click on Options. (Small dialogue box with writing)
- Select whatever language or subtitles you want.
- Continue watching your show now.
Change Netflix Language Settings on Phone
If you want to change the language settings on your phone, then follow the methods mentioned below:
- Login to the Netflix app.
- Play the show you want to watch.
- Tap anywhere on the screen and select the dialogue box when it appears.
- Select your language preference and save it.
- Continue streaming your show with the changes applied.
How do you change the language on Netflix app?
On your Android or iOS device, stream the show you want to, tap anywhere on the screen and select the dialogue box icon, there you will see the option to change the language on Netflix (subtitles and audio). Press OK, and your show will start streaming in the audio of your choice.
How do I change my settings on Netflix?
Depending on the device you own, you can change the settings through the App settings or navigate the settings option on the top right corner of your screen.
Can you set Netflix to only show movies in English?
You can’t strictly set it for that option, but you can search for English-only titles to show Netflix movies in the English language.