What is the Paramount Plus error code 111? The error code 111 on Paramount Plus occurs when your device fails to load content from the streaming platform. Fortunately, error 111 on Paramount Plus is easy to fix, and you don’t have to contact customer support for help.
Paramount Plus is an American streaming service run by Paramount Global. It’s one of the new video-on-demand services, with over 30,000 hours of content in the library. The platform is home to CBS, BET, Smithsonian Channel, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV, and Nick Jr. content, including Paramount+ originals.
The best Paramount Plus shows include Mayor of Kingstown, Tulsa King, and Your Honor. You can also binge-watch the best movies on Paramount Plus, like Devotion, Teen Wolf: The Movie, Everything Everywhere All At Once, and Smile.
Paramount Plus is available in the US and various countries worldwide, but you can use a VPN to access it even in regions where the service hasn’t launched. A VPN like ExpressVPN allows you to watch Paramount Plus outside USA. For example, you can use ExpressVPN to watch NCIS Crossover event outside USA on Paramount Plus.
With pricing plans on Paramount Plus available for as low as $4.99 per month, this is one of the most affordable streaming services. There’s a seven-day Paramount Plus free trial which is enough time to decide whether to stick around. If you decide not to, cancel Paramount Plus subscription before the trial ends, and you won’t pay a dime.
However, Paramount Plus error codes like the 111 error can hamper your streaming experience, and this guide shows you how to perform a quick fix if you are searching how to fix Paramount Plus error code 111 on my TV.
What Is Paramount Plus Error Code 111?
If you get the Paramount Plus error code 111, first understand what does error code 111 on Paramount Plus means. it means that your streaming device couldn’t load the content. Possible causes for error code 111 Paramount Plus on TV or any streaming device are using an ad-blocker or having internet connection problems. Corrupt cache and data can also cause the Paramount Plus 111 error.
This error can occur when streaming Paramount Plus on PS4, Paramount Plus on Roku, or Paramount Plus on Firestick. You can also get the error code 111 Paramount Plus on Samsung TV. Overall, you must fix this Paramount Plus not working error code to keep streaming content on the app or website.
How Can I Resolve the Paramount Plus Error Code 111?
The 111 error message on Paramount Plus isn’t a serious issue, and there are a few easy fixes depending on the cause. You can fix this error on Paramount Plus by turning off ad-blocker software on your streaming device. Another effective way is to fix your internet connection and clear the app cache to delete corrupted files and data.
You can encounter the Paramount Plus error code 111 on LG TV, Paramount Plus error code 111 Samsung TV, or any of your favorite streaming devices. The following section is a step-by-step guide to fixing the Paramount Plus error code 111 on any device.
Step 1: Remove Cache
Browsers collect a lot of data and information when a device connects to the internet. This information and data are saved in the browser’s cache, which lets you get to sites faster. However, allowing this data to accumulate can cause streaming problems with Paramount Plus. If this happens, you should clear your browser’s cache as follows:
On a computer:
- Launch the Chrome browser and click or tap on the three buttons at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click More Tools to reveal the Clear browsing data option.4
- Select All time from the Time range drop-down menu.
- Check the boxes next to Cookies, other site data, and Cached images and files.
- Click on the Clear Data button to delete everything.
- Go to Paramount Plus, log in, and try streaming.
Note: If you’re using the system browser, you can use these same steps to fix Paramount Plus error code 111 on LG smart TV. The LG TV browser differs from Chrome, but there’s an option to clear cookies and site data.
On a phone
- Launch the Chrome browser on your mobile phone.
- Tap on the three menu buttons at the top right side of the screen.
- Select History, then Clear browsing data.
- In the Time range dropdown menu, select All time.
- Select Cookies and site data, including Cached images and files.
- Next, tap Clear data at the bottom and try streaming Paramount Plus.
Step 2: Turn Off Adblocker
Adblocker turned on could be why you keep asking, “what is error code 111 on Paramount Plus?” Paramount Plus runs limited ads on the Essential plan and ads on select shows on the Premium plan. So, any software or setting that blocks ads causes problems with Paramount Plus, and you have to turn it off to keep streaming.
Here’s how to turn off an ad blocker on a computer and phone:
- Launch the Chrome browser and click on the three buttons at the top right corner to access the menu.
- Click Settings, then Privacy and Security.
- Next, click on Site settings.
- Click the drop-down arrow to reveal the Additional Content Settings.
- Next, click on Ads and set the default behavior to All sites can show any ads to you.
On a phone
- Launch Chrome on your mobile phone.
- Click the three buttons at the top right side of the screen.
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down to Site Settings under Advanced.
- Tap on Ads, then tap again to allow ads.
- Reload Paramount+ to see if the error code 111 is gone.
Step 3: Restart Your Device
Common problems, like the Paramount Plus error code 111, can be fixed quickly by restarting your streaming device. Here’s how to do it:
- Hold the power button to turn off the device completely.
- If it’s a TV, a computer, PS4, or Xbox, unplug the cable from the socket for at least a minute.
- Reconnect the power cable and press the power button to start the device.
- Try streaming Paramount Plus.
Why do I keep getting an error 111 on Paramount plus?
How do I clear my cache on Paramount plus?
Eliminate Paramount Plus streaming errors by clearing cache. Open Chrome and click the three buttons at the top right side of the screen. Select More Tools > Clear Browsing Data from the menu. Check the boxes next to Cookies, other site data, and Cached images and file. Click Clear data to delete everything.
What is error code 111 Paramount plus?
Use this guide to fix Paramount Plus error code 111 LG TV or Paramount Plus error code 111 on any of your streaming devices by clearing your browser cache, turning off the adblocker, and restarting your device.
To avoid Paramount Plus error with no code, remember to use ExpressVPN to watch Yellowstone outside USA or any of your favorite content, even if your region is geo-blocked.